• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ethan Klein goes mask off with the racism

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
No way! You're trying to Fool me aren't you?
Huh, he was an unfunny faggot, who knew he had artistic talent? He really captured her israeli essence.

He's been doing his art of the side for years, he's pretty good tbh.. tends to do a lot of offensive shit. He worked for Comedy Central at one point i think, doing the artwork for some show. He also got dogpiled on twitter a couple years back for drawing some George Floyd stuff and a Chinese woman making out with a bat.

His streams aren't bad to be honest witcha.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Sven has backed away from Mike ever since his Joe Biden corn pop swimming pool animation came out. Has he been back on since then? I know mike was kinda pissy about the Sven making his own Bring Back Group.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Sven has backed away from Mike ever since his Joe Biden corn pop swimming pool animation came out. Has he been back on since then? I know mike was kinda pissy about the Sven making his own Bring Back Group.
Sven and Mike talk to each other regularly and Sven is still very active in the BBG.

Mike is quite ill which makes it difficult to predict when he’s able to do shows. Sven lives many time zones away in one of the Lord of the Rings filming locations so it’s next to impossible to coordinate!

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
Sven and Mike talk to each other regularly and Sven is still very active in the BBG.

Mike is quite ill which makes it difficult to predict when he’s able to do shows. Sven lives many time zones away in one of the Lord of the Rings filming locations so it’s next to impossible to coordinate!

New Zealand is a gorgeous place but it’s government are faggots

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
Same old same old Fatrick slobs, the lowest mentality incel slobs that ruined our beloved forum in the first place.
Same Ol' backwoods incel faggots that are borderline qanon oxen. Could give a a fuck about car crashes, I'm glad I was never a part of your fat incel agenda.

Also: Joe Queeemija is a redneck uneducated faggot.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
Same old same old Fatrick slobs, the lowest mentality incel slobs that ruined our beloved forum in the first place.
Same Ol' backwoods incel faggots that are borderline qanon oxen. Could give a a fuck about car crashes, I'm glad I was never a part of your fat incel agenda.

stop stealing other people’s bits buddy

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
but also!

1656988589776.png