• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ESD posted a "tales from the satellite" episode on his Patreon

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I also like Dave, I use to call into his and Sam's "Special delivery show" for the sole purpose of getting him riled up.

He's only funny when being outrageous. He may love sports, but nobody wants to watch or listen to him talk about sports. The Ron and Fez stories will be interesting to a few old fans(Most being members here). I would love to watch "Old Dave" do some type of funny podcast, but he's probably matured out being a jackass for our amusement.
I used to listen to Special Delivery for Dave and had to endure Sam.

FingerofGod

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
From what I remember of listening to the bennington fez memorial show, didn’t they admit a lot of the stuff they did was a work? I got the impression that most of his freakouts weren’t real and he just wasn’t in the physical shape to participate like he did in the wnew days so he decided to do non-traditional things that let him be more in the background but still keep it from becoming just ron’s show.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❀️bonnie bonnie bonnie❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
From what I remember of listening to the bennington fez memorial show, didn’t they admit a lot of the stuff they did was a work? I got the impression that most of his freakouts weren’t real and he just wasn’t in the physical shape to participate like he did in the wnew days so he decided to do non-traditional things that let him be more in the background but still keep it from becoming just ron’s show.
I wish I could remember the exact bit but Fez was flipping out about something being offensive and while screaming he started laughing. They just barreled through it and Dave started yelling to cover it up.

WhereWeAt

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I also like Dave, I use to call into his and Sam's "Special delivery show" for the sole purpose of getting him riled up.

He's only funny when being outrageous. He may love sports, but nobody wants to watch or listen to him talk about sports. The Ron and Fez stories will be interesting to a few old fans(Most being members here). I would love to watch "Old Dave" do some type of funny podcast, but he's probably matured out being a jackass for our amusement.

Negro, I used to call that show as Jason Ellis

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It pains me to say this but the Al Dukes podcast about WNEW era R&F was rather interesting and depressing when you realize everything was a work which begs the question why Opie still hates him and defends the famous pinball incident

Maybe Opie really did hate him all along and they just let him in on the bit to make him feel like it wasn't personal. They played this card all the time with bosses.

WhereWeAt

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I still go back and listen to when they fuck with billy mitchell. they both have their issues but sam and dave show was great

I used to listen to that Kong Off episode all the time.

There was some facebook post from like 12 years ago where Dave made a preview video of his Saturday night show with him and Billy. Dave started a chant of "This is how we dos [sic] it!" to the tune of Montell Jordan. He repeated it over and over until Billy joineed in the chant, then had this satisfied smirk and abruptly stopped the video.