• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ESD posted a "tales from the satellite" episode on his Patreon

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

maybe kiss you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I like dave and I'm not going to pirate his show. His patreon is like $2. He announced recently that he was going to do a podcast about behind the scenes of the RnF show during his era and the first episode got posted today. First episode seems to be focused on the pizza incident when he slapped Fez with a slice of pizza and Fez left the studio crying. Figured some of the buddays might be interested in discussing these

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❀️bonnie bonnie bonnie❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
he's probably the only person who can tell a good story from the show. fez is dead. ron will never reveal his secrets. earl sucks at talking. chris is currently employed by ron. after years of wondering whether things were work/shoot this is a little nugget of gold
I thought they admitted on air that the pizza thing was a work.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Did anyone ever see that video Dave made after his whore ex-wife left him where he was all fucked up on booze and pills? I think it was a periscope (memba dat?) and he annihilates Casey, lonesome loser Opie, and i believe this was when he threatened some Sirius management jews
Wasn't it Don Wicklin that he threatened? Got himself banned from the building for life. What a dummy.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"I like dave and I'm not going to pirate his show"

Op must be Dave.

P.s.

That's some Howard Stern marketing.

The best avenue would be the show being posted her, and then brotherman will sub for 2 or more shekels out of respect if it's good.
You're talking about the guy who got downsized from Compound Media, bro. Why start making good decisions now

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❀️bonnie bonnie bonnie❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You're talking about the guy who got downsized from Compound Media, bro. Why start making good decisions now
Anthony should have at least kept him on as a favor to an old friend. Don Jameison must have brought a decent sized audience over because he was hired after Dave and still has a show. I doubt he was making more than a few hundred dollars per week.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Anthony should have at least kept him on as a favor to an old friend. Don Jameison must have brought a decent sized audience over because he was hired after Dave and still has a show. I doubt he was making more than a few hundred dollars per week.
Anthony has no friends, only Geno and his headbands. I actually really like Dave even though he was almost unbearable at times on old R&F, he has some kind of talent and charisma, just absolutely no ability to harness/monetize it

Milk74

I'm black Irish
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Anthony has no friends, only Geno and his headbands. I actually really like Dave even though he was almost unbearable at times on old R&F, he has some kind of talent and charisma, just absolutely no ability to harness/monetize it
I also like Dave, I use to call into his and Sam's "Special delivery show" for the sole purpose of getting him riled up.

He's only funny when being outrageous. He may love sports, but nobody wants to watch or listen to him talk about sports. The Ron and Fez stories will be interesting to a few old fans(Most being members here). I would love to watch "Old Dave" do some type of funny podcast, but he's probably matured out being a jackass for our amusement.