• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric hildeman would have been a teacher if they didnt have background checks

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
My grade 9 science teacher was such a miserable old prick. He was like a caricature of a miserable old joyless prick. He was of the opinion that learning shouldn't be fun and he taught the most potentially fun subject. I actually liked science and he just made it boring. All we did was take notes and I retained nothing. He was old as fuck too. When I told my dad who my science teacher was he was like "Holy shit, that guy was a miserable old fuck when  I was a kid."

That has nothing to do with anything. I'm sorry.
I rather have a strictly business teacher like that than one of those totally COOL teachers who's here to RAP with you, guys!

Forum Clout
My science teacher in middle school was actually a Christian. On the anniversary of columbine he lead a discussion why do you think that happened? Because we don't have God in our schools. Me and my friend Megan were atheists and decided we needed to confront him after class. So we did. He said have you ever heard of pol pot? We said uhh no. Checkmate. He won.
It happened because a couple of autists played DOOM. Nice made up facts, stupid

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
1695479729558.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
In all sincerity, if it wasn't for Hildawg being a forward thinking nonce, he'd make a great teacher. He's certainly got the pretentious personality for it.
He kind of reminds me of my high school latin teacher, though hildy probably would just be a boring and dry teacher and wouldn't even use his geek bullshit to his advantage to reach theez keedz. Probably the only reason to take latin was because my teacher would dress up as a legionary on odd occasions and rant to us in latin with a gladius in hand, or how he edited the aeneid down to just all the violent parts and the goal for the year was to translate it. Fun stuff, though I don't think I retained more latin than the average person who can read and speak english better than the average nigger.

Forum Clout
He kind of reminds me of my high school latin teacher, though hildy probably would just be a boring and dry teacher and wouldn't even use his geek bullshit to his advantage to reach theez keedz. Probably the only reason to take latin was because my teacher would dress up as a legionary on odd occasions and rant to us in latin with a gladius in hand, or how he edited the aeneid down to just all the violent parts and the goal for the year was to translate it. Fun stuff, though I don't think I retained more latin than the average person who can read and speak english better than the average nigger.
Ecce! In pictura es puella Romana

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Do all latin teachers do this?

Ours did the same thing and also named both his sons after roman emperors.

Beavis

Forum Clout
The liberal obsession with public schools always amused me. They all wanna be dangerous minds or stand and deliver or whatever bullshit fantasy white man’s burden savior of the shitskins fantasy but there’s a reason why inner-city public schools have unlimited money and get horrendous results. If money can’t fix the problem, you don’t have a problem. What you have is reality. And the reality is nobody can help them no matter how much the teachers heckin’ love science.
This is 100% true. I work at a school with alll niggers and spics.

The spics are waiting to turn 18 so they can drop out and work in construction or a low level service job. The niggers are waiting to go on welfare or in jail.