• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman (pedophile activist removed from X for his views) is setting up a table for his club at a children’s science fiction convention.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
As long as you aren’t there, I don’t care how it’s achieved, you shouldn’t be around children.
All jokes aside, Eric has crossed a line from his wrong pedophile praising to calling and harassing a little boy. Sometimes he just breathes heavily like a spurned ex lover trying to frighten a girl.

He’s most likely touching himself when he does it.
Pure bullshit. I have several of Boomia's numbers, but I've never dialed any of them.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
LOL! Yeah, that'll accomplish anything.
Fortunately for me, you lack the moral standing to accuse someone of leaving gum on the sidewalk, much less anything else. I, on the other hand, have decades of face-to-face contact with people who know me, and who share mutual care and respect. That means nothing you do will ever have an impact on me, unless you try coming out from beneath that digital paper bag you wear over your head and dare to make a face-to-face accusation. But I doubt you have the balls. Even then, your accusations would have no traction. I may not be able to stop your lying face from saying "pedo!" but you are unable to make it stick.
Faggot

Forum Clout
It’s crazy really I would never have heard of Eric Hildeman or how he defends pedophiles if he didn’t hitch his wagon to Patrick Tomlinson a guy who has zero respect for Eric and shits on him every chance he gets. I’m not even sure why Eric felt the need to run to a fat argumentative failed authors defence, if the theory about him thinking Patrick was his ticket to a book deal is true that’s even more pathetic and tragic.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
LOL! Yeah, that'll accomplish anything.
Fortunately for me, you lack the moral standing to accuse someone of leaving gum on the sidewalk, much less anything else. I, on the other hand, have decades of face-to-face contact with people who know me, and who share mutual care and respect. That means nothing you do will ever have an impact on me, unless you try coming out from beneath that digital paper bag you wear over your head and dare to make a face-to-face accusation. But I doubt you have the balls. Even then, your accusations would have no traction. I may not be able to stop your lying face from saying "pedo!" but you are unable to make it stick.

I’m sending your real unaltered tweets and posts, most people are repulsed by your stupid creepy beliefs.

And stop talking tough, you’re a profoundly unthreatening loser. Nobody is intimidated by you. It’s embarrassing.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
And guess how effective that "contact" is going to be? Anonymity's a bitch, ain't it? They know me at Discovery World and I have years of goodwill. You have nothing.
Is there like a handbook or something you guys get? I swear to God above this exact script was used by Patrick 5 years ago about his Tor deal, TV appearance contacts, stand up career etc.

They all know you, you're super popular and successful and nothing is going to ever affect it because you have all this talent and goodwill built up so who would take the internet seriously?

G

Ha! Shows what you know. I won't be there. Nor would it matter if I were.
Why would you announce to me that you'll launch bogus complaints at Discovery World when you know I'm reading this? Don't you know I'll just counter it and all your bullshit will go for nothing?
"Bogus complaints"

I would say a good 95% of parents would not want their kids within 100 meters of somebody who defends "virtuous pedophiles" and people like Sam Delaney who unapologetically want to legalize kid fucking

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
And guess how effective that "contact" is going to be? Anonymity's a bitch, ain't it? They know me at Discovery World and I have years of goodwill. You have nothing.
I guarantee whoever got that email immediately said to themselves "I fucking knew it"

Look, I got nothing against you. I actually feel bad for you. The amount of water carrying you do for Patrick, yet he ignores you. Has he ever invited you for a drink to hoolis? I doubt it. And this is a guy who willingly hangs out with a penny eater.

Here is some free advice from someone whose been following this Patrick saga from the beginning, just walk away. This won't end well for you.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I can't tell if you're actually Hildy or not. Every response is like someone doing da bit slightly over the top.

Have you ever slipped in your wife's diarrhea shits?

Forum Clout
Pure bullshit. I have several of Boomia's numbers, but I've never dialed any of them.
Your wife

1695770122507.png

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
who was removed from X for endangering children, should be platformed at an event full of kids.

Who is this nobody and does he have kids of his own? Why would anyone without kids want to be at children events? Weird? Kind of like Pedo Paul Weimer taking and posting pictures of kids from Chuck E Cheese, Pat and his bisexual disgusting caregiver going to Disney land. Why are these "adults" with no kids always creeping around kids hangouts? :unsure:

Don't forget Patrick Susan Tomlinson-Robinson is good friends with about 8 convicted pedophiles and he was also convicted of threatening to murder a baby. sic fat fuck

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Eric, you have been told directly here and indirectly many times throughout your life that you are at best an average intellect. Your unsuccessful, threadbare life is proof. Your best bet is to accept and integrate this reality.

Your unjustified confidence has ruined your personality and made you detestable. You need to be more curious while also accepting your limitations, which are significant.

Also stay away from children and stop defending pedophiles, you piece of shit.