• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman (pedophile activist removed from X for his views) is setting up a table for his club at a children’s science fiction convention.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
1695742658362-png.154450

I don’t think someone with Eric’s world view, who was removed from X for endangering children, should be platformed at an event full of kids.

That’s just my opinion, though. Maybe the convention agrees with his vehemently pro pedophile beliefs?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Why would a childless couple--a barren-wombed, pants-shitting ogre and a skinny-fat suck-up pedophile-defender--be going to an explicitly family-oriented event? @NormsGhost "family" means a father, a mother, and their children, you Godless faggot, it doesn't mean a pair of genetic dumpster fires in a marriage of convenience for cover to exploit and abuse children. Leave the kids alone, you pedophile!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why would a childless couple--a barren-wombed, pants-shitting ogre and a skinny-fat suck-up pedophile-defender--be going to an explicitly family-oriented event? @NormsGhost "family" means a father, a mother, and their children, you Godless faggot, it doesn't mean a pair of genetic dumpster fires in a marriage of convenience for cover to exploit and abuse children. Leave the kids alone, you pedophile!

His sci fi club has a table for the event. It doesn’t seem very wholesome to me, is his his sci fi club a vehicle for his staunch pro pedophile beliefs? Will they be platformed at the event to spread them?

Fair questions.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
1695742658362-png.154450

I don’t think someone with Eric’s world view, who was removed from X for endangering children, should be platformed at an event full of kids.

That’s just my opinion, though. Maybe the convention agrees with his vehemently pro pedophile beliefs?
Ha! Shows what you know. I won't be there. Nor would it matter if I were.
Why would you announce to me that you'll launch bogus complaints at Discovery World when you know I'm reading this? Don't you know I'll just counter it and all your bullshit will go for nothing?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why would you announce to me that you'll launch bogus complaints at Discovery World when you know I'm reading this? Don't you know I'll just counter it and all your bullshit will go for nothing?

As long as you aren’t there, I don’t care how it’s achieved, you shouldn’t be around children.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
The reports I submitted were far from bogus, they contained screenshots of your defense of "virtuous pedophiles," as you call yourself, screenshots of your many interactions with Patrick S. Tomlinson, known associate of several convicted child rapists, along with screenshots and other visual proof of said associations (Jackson Jones and Dominic Franchetti, anyone?). I'd think you'll be getting an email within 24 hours requesting you not come within 1000 ft of the venue.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I believe it would matter. Tha playground oopsie years ago means you have to maintain your distance from children. That's why you wife's unborn child from another man preemptively yeeted itself from her womb

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
The reports I submitted were far from bogus, they contained screenshots of your defense of "virtuous pedophiles," as you call yourself, screenshots of your many interactions with Patrick S. Tomlinson, known associate of several convicted child rapists, along with screenshots and other visual proof of said associations (Jackson Jones and Dominic Franchetti, anyone?). I'd think you'll be getting an email within 24 hours requesting you not come within 1000 ft of the venue.
LOL! Yeah, that'll accomplish anything.
Fortunately for me, you lack the moral standing to accuse someone of leaving gum on the sidewalk, much less anything else. I, on the other hand, have decades of face-to-face contact with people who know me, and who share mutual care and respect. That means nothing you do will ever have an impact on me, unless you try coming out from beneath that digital paper bag you wear over your head and dare to make a face-to-face accusation. But I doubt you have the balls. Even then, your accusations would have no traction. I may not be able to stop your lying face from saying "pedo!" but you are unable to make it stick.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
LOL! Yeah, that'll accomplish anything.
Fortunately for me, you lack the moral standing to accuse someone of leaving gum on the sidewalk, much less anything else. I, on the other hand, have decades of face-to-face contact with people who know me, and who share mutual care and respect. That means nothing you do will ever have an impact on me, unless you try coming out from beneath that digital paper bag you wear over your head and dare to make a face-to-face accusation. But I doubt you have the balls. Even then, your accusations would have no traction. I may not be able to stop your lying face from saying "pedo!" but you are unable to make it stick.
I may be unable to make it stick but your own archived tweets defending pedophiles will work wonders.
And I thought you said you weren't even going to be there? Hildy caught in another lie.
Lying pedophile.