• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman hits his wife and sexually abused his own sister. He’s also a self proclaimed and proud pedophile.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I remember Eric when he was on here he referred to Natalie Portman’s role in the 1994 film“The Professional” as a sex symbol.

Natalie Portman was TWELVE YEARS OLD and was playing a 12 year old. She was not portrayed as a sex symbol but a troubled little girl that Leon (the professional) protects.

Eric is a sick fuck.

How the fuck was that film allowed to be made? Sick fuck Jewish pedophiles.

I bet Quentin Tarantino loves it. His hero is Roman Polanski because he drug raped kids, or “13 year old party girls” as Quentin likes to refer to them as.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I'll post irrefutable evidence of Eric Hildeman's sexual crimes as soon as Jackie substantiates her claims Eric signal-boosted on his podcast about Petter, which he never took back even after the FBI cleared him and arrested a completely different person.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Not denying the evidence is enough evidence for me. Actually denying the evidence would also be evidence.

Just like Jackie managed to find and unmask torswats (Petter Janse), nobacon has managed to prove the above allegations about hildy. By exposing this evil madman he’s bought back a piece of his soul that was lost after he destroyed his child in utero.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I remember Eric when he was on here he referred to Natalie Portman’s role in the 1994 film“The Professional” as a sex symbol.

Natalie Portman was TWELVE YEARS OLD and was playing a 12 year old. She was not portrayed as a sex symbol but a troubled little girl that Leon (the professional) protects.

Eric is a sick fuck.
This is actually related.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
How the fuck was that film allowed to be made? Sick fuck Jewish pedophiles.

I bet Quentin Tarantino loves it. His hero is Roman Polanski because he drug raped kids, or “13 year old party girls” as Quentin likes to refer to them as.

That's Luc Besson, so put that on the French. It's not just that movie that's made his dalliances with young women obvious - so is his dating life.

I'll never understand the love for Polanski. You wanna give him Rosemary's Baby? Fine. Chinatown? Won't argue it. Fuck, I'll even concede The Pianist (heh). But his filmography isn't that great: I hate The Fearless Vampire Killers, and a lot of his other films just feel like an excuse to indulge in his nihilism and cynicism. Plus the fucking cunt ran off rather than be a man and own up to what he did.

I hated when he got that standing ovation for The Pianist at The Oscars. Studios back in the Thirties would've buried his name in the papers, and dropped him in the deepest hole out in the Nevada desert for that kind of shit.

Fucking 70's with their New Hollywood self-flagellation. Studio heads became such pussies during that time.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I have it on good authority that Hildy and Sam Delaney kidnapped and then had their way with a 9 year old boy. They then proceeded to draw and quarter the poor boy using goats with mismatched eye colors, then consume the flesh in some kind of satanic blood magick ritual. Allegedly.

1000014803.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
When I was running the forums Eric Hildeman sent me a strange PM titled

"What is best in life?"

and the text was just "to sniff the seats of the swings at a playground" . With nothing else. I can confirm I did receive this totally for real message. What does it mean? I will leave that as an exercise for the reader.
Jesus Christ. Here I was thinking his worst offense was being a pseudo-intellectual moron with arrogant tendencies but this is beyond the pale. I mean God damn.