• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman hits his wife and sexually abused his own sister. He’s also a self proclaimed and proud pedophile.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240607-205108-Chrome.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
When I was running the forums Eric Hildeman sent me a strange PM titled

"What is best in life?"

and the text was just "to sniff the seats of the swings at a playground" . With nothing else. I can confirm I did receive this totally for real message. What does it mean? I will leave that as an exercise for the reader.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout

"What is best in life?"

and the text was just "to sniff the seats of the swings at a playground" . With nothing else. I can confirm I did receive this totally for real message. What does it mean? I will leave that as an exercise for the reader.
I’m so sorry, Gibster.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

"What is best in life?"

No mention of atheism?