• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman craves attention

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Because inside, he wants to be as free as us. He’s already here all the time, he already made himself a form celebrity.

Just be a brotherman at this point. Come up with some bits, decide if you’re going to lean into being a heel or go for a face turn, prank call Dan during NPS, talk some shit in off-topic, and enjoy a grapefruit shandy.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman is to the forums what Lady Di was to the radio show. A pathetic nobody who will show up and endure relentless public abuse on all manner of topics, personal or otherwise, in order to just have anybody notice them in the course of their sad daily lives and listen to their insipid rambling. Bereft of meaning, too selfish and immature to take care of a child, willing to have sex with sloppy, unkempt people any normal person would avoid just to have some security and dumber than the shoes they're wearing. Nothing. Nobody. But hey, someone will look over to tell me I'm a piece of shit and that's better than being invisible!

Where, of course, Di differs is, she wasn't deep down a bad person, just a damaged and self-destructive one. Eric has all the opportunity in the world to go do something positive and useful and doesn't. Lady Di would never defend pedophiles or blaspheme just to fit in. She knew she was fucking up and wrong, and tried to lie. Eric just doubles down and thinks acting like Patrick insisting that he's right makes him smart.

She'd fuck a bunch of homeless guys for crack, but you know what? I'll take a middle aged, unwashed crack whore puking in the sink over a guy who sees people fantasizing about abusing children and says "Hey, don't judge" or sees Patrick threatening to MURDER his child and her mother and says "Oh he's just a misunderstood hero. Stop trolling him.".

I hope God gives Eric the same outcome and one day he's sitting in a room somewhere, drooling and asking a nurse if Patrick has called today. No, Eric. He never does.

Last edited:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
People
1) To spy on you all, 2) to be a buzzkill. I don't expect to convince any of you about anything; you're all too far gone for that. But it's nice to be all up in your digital business for a change. Sucks, doesn't it?
here seem to be having a pretty good time dragging your faggot pedophile-defending ass, looks like being a buzzkill is yet another thing you're a fuck-up at.
Sucks, doesn't it?
Pedophile.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Because inside, he wants to be as free as us. He’s already here all the time, he already made himself a form celebrity.

Just be a brotherman at this point. Come up with some bits, decide if you’re going to lean into being a heel or go for a face turn, prank call Dan during NPS, talk some shit in off-topic, and enjoy a grapefruit shandy.
He has to use at least half a dozen racial slurs first.

They can be for any race, but he has to be consistent.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
1) To spy on you all, 2) to be a buzzkill. I don't expect to convince any of you about anything; you're all too far gone for that. But it's nice to be all up in your digital business for a change. Sucks, doesn't it?
Does it suck to have a frump of a wife with a man’s body and a shaved head? People notice that and pity you when you’re out in public

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You realize your life is a spooky horror story being told on the internet that I read on here and twitter, equal parts amused, shocked and delighted. You're entertainment, you clown.

G

You're a terrible spy.
If you had half an idea what goes on around here you'd have noticed that we officially debunked the Robert Prongay hoax last week. Boomia's name is Fred and he was calling into da show 20 years ago.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/is-this-boomia-calling-in-to-o-a.44494/[/URL]

Either you're a bad spy, or you already noticed this and just chose not to inform your friend Fatrick that he's about to be denied a fourth consecutive restraining order request, this time because his alleged stlaker isn't even a real person.

You're wife is so ugly she belongs in jail.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
IMG_1655.jpeg

Harry Powell

Forum Clout

Brotherman that’s a big mistake. If that’s truly what you think you’re doing then you should just delete your account.

Whatever you do, you’re PRODUCING CONTENT. Even if it’s adversarial in nature and everyone is bashing you, you’re giving us all a reason to log in and post which is all we ever want. As long as content is being produced, we are looking for funny bits or things to take away from it or ways to antagonize, and we are enjoying that.

There’s literally only one way to win and that is to not play the game.

WWAWD War Games (1980s)?

G

He's a cartoon of the fedora tipping neckbeard, while married to a woman who looks like an ugly teenage boy.

Why don't you start working out, shave your gay beard, dump your ugly wife, and start acting like a fucking man? Get a job, get off social media (for real this time), and stop defending autistic pedophiles. Just consider it. Faggot.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Hey, didja know that we all have jobs, home lives, loved ones, hobbies, etc and we just come here to shoot the shit with other silly niglets? You're so up your own ass. Chill out. Divorce your wife. Get your peter puffed by an adult lady. Wash your bedsheets. Hit up the pubs. Stop being a square. Also, stop defending pedophiles and trying to scale whacky funsters with pedophiles, its bizarre and unsettling.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
Anyway enough of this. Answer my question in the other thread about your favorite sci fi and horror movies.