• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EMERGENCY: Patrick is trapped inside of a car wash

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Very selfish of pat to waste so much water with all this global warming going on.

1705548860503.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Does anyone know much about carwashes? This one doesn't have a track that pushes the car along at a slow pace, so do you just drive forward?
And then his picture is taken as if he got out of the car in the middle of the wash...

I wouldn't put it past Patrick that he stopped in the middle of it and expected his car to magically go forward

Deltron3030

Everybody wants to be a DJ
Forum Clout
Does anyone know much about carwashes? This one doesn't have a track that pushes the car along at a slow pace, so do you just drive forward?
And then his picture is taken as if he got out of the car in the middle of the wash...

I wouldn't put it past Patrick that he stopped in the middle of it and expected his car to magically go forward
It looks like the track is on top, so I guess the car is stationary and the equipment moves around it?

One is probably supposed to stay in the car, but Fat wanted a money shot of Susan causing the people working there to fuck with him.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
It looks like the track is on top, so I guess the car is stationary and the equipment moves around it?

One is probably supposed to stay in the car, but Fat wanted a money shot of Susan causing the people working there to fuck with him.
Has no one here ever gotten a car wash at one of these? This kind is more prevalent than the track one in my area. You pay, the garage door thing rolls up, you pull in and keep going until it tells you to stop. Then you sit there while the car is washed, with the machines moving around spraying water, soap, foam, protectant, etc depending on which level of wash you selected.

There is literally no way to get out of the car without being soaked by water and soap. I also don't see how you could get stuck. You could call them and someone could manually open the exit door and you could drive out.

What's baffling is how he got this photo. He's out of the vehicle and in the corner of the bay. Did the machine stop before the rinse and just not progress? If so, he could probably get out but that's a super stupid idea in case the rinse starts up while you're out of the vehicle.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Has no one here ever gotten a car wash at one of these? This kind is more prevalent than the track one in my area. You pay, the garage door thing rolls up, you pull in and keep going until it tells you to stop. Then you sit there while the car is washed, with the machines moving around spraying water, soap, foam, protectant, etc depending on which level of wash you selected.

There is literally no way to get out of the car without being soaked by water and soap. I also don't see how you could get stuck. You could call them and someone could manually open the exit door and you could drive out.

What's baffling is how he got this photo. He's out of the vehicle and in the corner of the bay. Did the machine stop before the rinse and just not progress? If so, he could probably get out but that's a super stupid idea in case the rinse starts up while you're out of the vehicle.
Fat too. Very portly.