Embarrassing Stories Thread

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
I didn't see this thread make it over from the old forum yet and I just had this pop in my head in the shower.

About 4 years ago when I was seeing this girl who didn't drive so I would always pick her up whenever we would hang out. I thought it would make me look cool/mysterious if I had Frank Ocean playing everytime she would get in my car.

I made sure to have Blonde playing before she got in my car. She never said anything until one day, probably after 3 or 4 times of me doing this, she says "You really like Frank Ocean huh?" with this cacophony of disgust and confusion on her face.

I immediately turned it off and never played it again. What a stupid faggot I am.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I didn't see this thread make it over from the old forum yet and I just had this pop in my head in the shower.

About 4 years ago when I was seeing this girl who didn't drive so I would always pick her up whenever we would hang out. I thought it would make me look cool/mysterious if I had Frank Ocean playing everytime she would get in my car.

I made sure to have Blonde playing before she got in my car. She never said anything until one day, probably after 3 or 4 times of me doing this, she says "You really like Frank Ocean huh?" with this cacophony of disgust and confusion on her face.

I immediately turned it off and never played it again. What a stupid faggots I am.
Every ounce of my body wants to call you a faggot douche but I did the same thing when I was a teenager. Play some music so people think you’re a bad ass or cool. It would be real Tomlinson shit but, we’re not 41 years old doing it.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I tried cutting my own hair when I was 16 years old and fucked it up half way, so I tried salvaging the situation by cutting it all off... and the same night went on a cinema date with a girl from school looking like a cancer victim... everyone was looking and the she laughed quite a bit at me...

...but I still got the girl in the end... :cool:

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
nice... a very contrived Norton-esq move... I wonder how many times Jimmy put on Sabbath in a misguided attempt at impressing people...
This really is the equivalent of the Worm holding up the booxbox blasting Sabbath. What a cool dude.
Screenshot_20210723-095629.jpg

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I met Willie Nelson at a Best Buy. Shook his hand, told him how much Redheaded Stranger had impacted a young kid whose primary musical interest at the time had been punk and metal. It was pretty cool.
Got out to the parking lot and saw his tour bus; it was a Willie Nelson Tribute band bus. He just stood there and let me think he was Willie. It was embarrassing, hurtful, and enraging.

G

I met Willie Nelson at a Best Buy. Shook his hand, told him how much Redheaded Stranger had impacted a young kid whose primary musical interest at the time had been punk and metal. It was pretty cool.
Got out to the parking lot and saw his tour bus; it was a Willie Nelson Tribute band bus. He just stood there and let me think he was Willie. It was embarrassing, hurtful, and enraging.
Lol! You facking nimrod!

J/k, I can't stop laughing as I imagine the guy looking like this...
b5dan-totally-looks-like-david-bradley-argus-filch.jpg

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I had a shitty day but had plans to go out with this girl I've seen a couple of times. We're hanging out at my place just talking and smoking. She was very sweet and cute, but she starts talking about co-worker drama from her shift and I couldn't even feign the slightest bit of interest. Her story just kept going on and on and I just start getting into my head. A couple of sentences in I'm staring at nothing. She asked me what was wrong and I tell her that "I feel like I could be doing something more productive with my time" and immediately drove her home. Felt like such a douche that I couldn't come up with a decent excuse and just made her feel like a boring piece of shit.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I had a shitty day but had plans to go out with this girl I've seen a couple of times. We're hanging out at my place just talking and smoking. She was very sweet and cute, but she starts talking about co-worker drama from her shift and I couldn't even feign the slightest bit of interest. Her story just kept going on and on and I just start getting into my head. A couple of sentences in I'm staring at nothing. She asked me what was wrong and I tell her that "I feel like I could be doing something more productive with my time" and immediately drove her home. Felt like such a douche that I couldn't come up with a decent excuse and just made her feel like a boring piece of shit.
You did the right thing. She has to learn at some point no one gives a fuck. The real question is: Was she very hot and very horny?