• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon offers to buy Twitter….we know how Piggy feels about Elon and Twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I previously worked in auto finance for a major bank that had exclusive finance partnerships with Subaru, Mazda, Maserati, Jaguar, and Land Rover. They had worked on being an exclusive finance bank for Tesla but they felt Tesla wasn’t a stable company due to things people have mentioned here about the majority of Tesla’s business. I’m not saying Tesla is bad but the bank which is a very big name in finance didn’t want their name associated with Tesla until they had more stability.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
1493de34cbc0ef87.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Elon Musk's interest in Twitter has about as much to do with free speech as my interest in strip clubs has to do with providing college educations to young women.

What about the whistleblowers at his companies uncovering fraud/safety cover ups under strict NDA’s, what about their free speech? What about the fact Tesla complained to the Chinese government over what it sees as “unwarranted attacks on social media” and asked Beijing to use its censorship powers to block some of the posts.

He and his Joe Cumia water head brother are about to be indicted for securities fraud, wire fraud, and insider trading. The guy appears to be in full panic mode.