• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon joins Twitter board, promises "significant improvements"

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Does this faggot not realize how an edit button could be abused?

We've seen a little taste of this on his own neglected website.

40-D16881-DBA1-43-AD-A296-8-E4-D24-DF108-D.jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He really thinks he has pull over there at twitter. I hope they look at his account an see that he shouldnt even be on there due to breaking TOS multiple times.

View attachment 33123
he just wants an edit button to alter his retarded takes when he gets ratio'd (whatever that means).

Does he not realise what mischief we could have with an edit button. What a dunce.

It might be a good time to start retweeting Rick's anti-Elon tweets at him

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
he just wants an edit button to alter his retarded takes when he gets ratio'd (whatever that means).

Does he not realise what mischief we could have with an edit button. What a dunce.

It might be a good time to start retweeting Rick's anti-Elon tweets at him
He could also use it on tweets that got some traction and keep adding to it or he could remove mistakes without admitting he fucked up. That way when he retweets it a year later it has more stuff added for those precious " I told you so" moments that he loves more than his daughter. An edit button for a compulsive liar is like a goldmine on twitter.