• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eeeewwwwww.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It makes sense that they'd have the same immature mentality. She thought "We'll be in love, get married, have kids, and live in a big house! It'll be perfect!"

I'd bet he talked constantly about being in love and their future together. He's willing to say anything to please someone. Anything except "Hi, mom. I'm your son Anthony."
I mean we all know he gave Melissa (I think it was that one? I don’t know. Some faggot will come in and correct me like it’s common knowledge.) a “Happy 24 hour anniversary” card. I hate to get psychoanalytical but Anthony has always been an insecure fake macho faggot. He talks about how “i’m not sure love REALLY exists!” but then does faggy shit like that and gives teenage girls the keys to his house. He’s always been a hopeless romantic loser who portrays himself as an uncommitted pussy slayer because it hurts less to him than to commit and try to love someone. (And because he is gay.) Hell, we all know his reasoning for marrying Jennifer was because he wanted to be considered a man.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Hell, we all know his reasoning for marrying Jennifer was because he wanted to be considered a man.
He gave her everything she asked for in the divorce because a radio star shock jock can't afford to have sexual hijinks like threesomes made public. Two women at once?! His audience wouldn't stand for that!

Somewhere out there is a video of Anthony sucking a dick. I'd bet Joe has it and also stars in it.

Forum Clout
As his gay mannerisms have become more pronounced, you can go back, look at older photos and clips, and see that the mannerisms were there all along, just not as blatantly. He's clearly uncomfortable around adult women. He looks like he's trying to appear interested, but it's just not convincing.
He gave her everything she asked for in the divorce because a radio star shock jock can't afford to have sexual hijinks like threesomes made public. Two women at once?! His audience wouldn't stand for that!

Somewhere out there is a video of Anthony sucking a dick. I'd bet Joe has it and also stars in it.
Joe no doubt "produced" it.