• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Eating our poorly cooked food may give you food poisoning"

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Maybe I'm missing the point but why not insist that restaurants don't serve raw poulty? :unsure:

Kind of reminds me of the 'no moleste' bit. You have sexual predators at your hotel and the best you can do is put a slip of cardboard on the door asking them not to do it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
...Can't they just serve a fucking regular English breakfast? Eggs (over easy, poached, sunny side up, basted, NOT lazily scrambled) with bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast... too much to ask? Everything with faggots today is tortilla this, Mexico that. I just want eggs, meat, buttered toast and two mugs' worth of coffee or tea.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I don't understand how fat someone has to be that they need to add chocolate chips to their pancakes and bacon.
This fat:

da7610574777847f3289dfd11b85756b.jpeg

Does that help?

G

...Can't they just serve a fucking regular English breakfast? Eggs (over easy, poached, sunny side up, basted, NOT lazily scrambled) with bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast... too much to ask? Everything with faggots today is tortilla this, br that. I just want eggs, meat, buttered toast and two mugs' worth of coffee or tea.
Nigga you have no right.

You the type of nigga to scrape smegma off your uncircumcised dicks and call it "British breakfasy"

Let the fucking Americans handle their business.