• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Easter Pat

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He’s def gonna pull that, how conservatives are extreme sexual perverts and are the only ones that are pedos. He will also say Christian’s are all white, claim to follow Jesus but hate trans kids (???) and hate immigrant refugees. A heavy mix of cheap beer and seeing happy families on twitter will get piggy all kinds of angry while he sits alone on the fart couch or alone at a bar.
How Jesus would be a liberal maybe if he is feeling extra brave.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How Jesus would be a liberal maybe if he is feeling extra brave.
I can see that Fake Pastor John guy we messed with tweeting stuff like that for the far left likes that claim Christian’s are only stupid when they’re republicans. Pat will retweet his nonsense and add how being liberal is the “right” thing.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I'm hoping that at around midnight he launches into an anti semitic multi tweet thread about Barabbas and why he's considered an anti semitic character because the Jews literally picked him to be freed over Jesus. He'll grow more unhinged as the night progresses and ultimately never finish the thread. I know the odds are bad but I'm holding out hope.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
cc6bb2916ca4b40c39be65d8ba0043df.jpeg

He only left some because he couldn't carry it all on his scooter

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It’s Good Friday and Easter is Sunday which is a big weekend for families getting together. My family isn’t even religious but we get together for Easter Sunday and I’m sure plenty of people here have some plans for the holiday.

But what about Pat? Will he be sitting in a bar like a pathetic alcoholic on Easter Sunday? Will he tweet Jesus is stupid and religion is dumb? Will Niki see her family as he stays home? Speculate!
I just want to see the strained smile or clenched fist of Darling Nikki (I guess you say she was a sex fiend) and then the fake, overly big smile in that doughy currant bun head, the sunken squinty eyes
... The bragging about some great together... The shit photos of the slop he calls food...the whole charade...
A 42 year old overweight man about to lose his house will go out with his medicated and detached wife to pretend they are out with beloved friends and having an amazing time...he will shoot smiles and food and ask people to get into photos with him....unaware we all realise they are sad acts in the bar with him.
Instead of hiding eggs and making decorations with his daughter all these years he has drank and pretended to be cool.
He'll make some stupid 'joke' about Easter or the bunny... And something like 'oh i will have to work this off'
All while Annabelle and her two parents celebrate together, maybe with her grandparents too. A real close family get together.

My birthday is Sunday and I'm going to my missus 's mams house. Mental but last year was at her wedding..to a prison officer I knew well! But they accept me and we are family. Having a nice meal on Saturday out then at home on Sunday.
Weird how loser stalkers like us have family and loved ones to be with while Fatso and Dumbo will be alone or at the bar.... He's winning though guys remember that