Earlier today on Chrissie Mayrs show, Anthony "The Count" Cumia pulled up his bank statement to try to impress an onlyfans creator.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
View attachment 2567

How the fuck are there still people like this out there? Fucking TACScels are some of the most embarrassing cretins on the planet.
This is Anthony Cumia. I’d be willing to wager money on it. His ballwashers are faggots but this REAKS of Anthony trying to mend his ego. No idea if he’s even doing his show or not but if he has someone on he’s just letting them talk while he monitors this shit. Fucking QUEEAAEERS!!!!!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Watch him die inside and try to walk it off was nice. Does Ant realize there are kids on youtube that make more than what is in his account in a year and have been doing it for years. A couple million bucks isnt that much money anymore. Sure its nice to have but not really as big of a flex as it was 20 years ago.

Snake

Watch him die inside and try to walk it off was nice. Does Ant realize there are kids on youtube that make more than what is in his account in a year and have been doing it for years. A couple million bucks isnt that much money anymore. Sure its nice to have but not really as big of a flex as it was 20 years ago.
But do they do a Dice impression?

He's living the dream, and you're just jealous. Dismissed, civilian.

WhereWeAt

This is Anthony Cumia. I’d be willing to wager money on it. His ballwashers are faggots but this REAKS of Anthony trying to mend his ego. No idea if he’s even doing his show or not but if he has someone on he’s just letting them talk while he monitors this shit. Fucking QUEEAAEERS!!!!!
Maybe, but I saw people on fb commenting on him selling the house at a loss. There was a shocking number of people *still* claiming he's some kind of business genius.

Snake

thumb_original-blacked-blacked-know-your-meme-52995082.png
E4269DC5-EB2E-4937-8E05-270DE74C543D.jpeg