• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumb whore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Women are so fucking smug and retarded. They are all obsessed with sex and sexuality because they instinctively know without that their intrinsic value plunges below zero. Even the most alpha male with a high sex drive doesn’t think about sex as much as your average liberated American woman
It’s because it’s all they have to offer, especially now.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Nice jugs, stupid. Respect your moneymaker

1674516752531.png

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
She figured she would have taken off by now for her “quirky comedy skills” she did on shows nobody watched. Now she’s upset nobody thinks she’s funny or talented except being the girl in the AT&T commercials.
This is exactly what it is. She (like all women) have to come to terms with the fact that they’re annoying creatures that we enjoy for their holes and tits. They could become something more, but I’ve never seen it actually happen. And that realization moment is devastating.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She probably hates to see people like Aubrey Plaza doing so well because she considers herself to be just as talented and quirky. I bet she had a real rough weekend because SHE should be hosting SNL and doing White Lotus for HBO. She doesn’t realize she’s on the same level as the annoying Toyota commercial sales woman and Flo from Progressive.

Last edited:
G

You can see she's trying not to laugh when she says "milk wagons." You know you have big delicious tits, you love that you have them, you love the attention they bring, you love how it feels when a man gropes them and sucks on them as if his life depended on it...what was I saying?