• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumb pig actually went to a screening of a children's movie.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
From my wife just yesterday
Screenshot-from-2022-02-23-10-41-31.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
For how much he likes the movie I would have thought he watched in the theater when it came out. So he was even older than a 7th grader when he saw it and decided he never wanted to be an adult and to not be a father. Committing to to being a child forever. He should have been sharing this moment with his daughter. Its amazing how many child hobbies he has but never wanted to share those moments with his daughter. He is so selfish.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I actually stuck on Hook over the Christmas holidays. About 20 minutes in my 8 year old said "Daddy, this is boring" so we switched it off and played cards.
i remember the part after that when they get to rufio and the lost boys being pretty entertaining. the fat kid was pretty fawking funny. But I think we always changed the channel once they got to the dustin hoffman part.

G

i remember the part after that when they get to rufio and the lost boys being pretty entertaining. the fat kid was pretty fawking funny. But I think we always changed the channel once they got to the dustin hoffman part.
The most interesting thing about that movie is that the kid who played Robin Willliams' son turned out to be some super bright guy and not your typical Hollywood child actor fuckup.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Korsmo[/URL]

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
When I saw Hook on VHS when I was little, it was the first time I can remember realizing a movie could be shit.

As other fags here have noticed, it's easy to see why Peter Pan resonates with a man baby like Pat. Also, he fantasizes about being sodomized by a pirate.