• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumb fat bitch has trouble holding a paintbrush now

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Fat little liar. Stupid also. You don't posterize shapes, retard, you vectorize. Posterization is a term for a type of color processing. You take an image, disregard millions of colors and use the ones that remain. It's the opposite of complex color theory.
"They look better if you step back and squint a little". Fuck off Maggie. Just do your paint by numbers and leave it at that. You aren't fooling anybody with your bullshitting, it's just making you look like a little fibber

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
There’s no one in the Pativerse that’s of healthy weight right?
Depends whether or not they have had scurvy apparently.
89208b48a451bb189e8504e352aaa29f.jpeg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
The martial arts she did was Aikido - which is what great big fat person Steven Seagal claims to be an expert in - is mostly slap fight stuff.

I remember she also claimed she “broke her back” which is probably how she gets a disability check since all of these types are on some vague disability scam.
She can't wipe her ass. There's probably unknown folds of fat that have shit deposits.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What was the point of the scurvy story?
Every Healthy At Every Size fatty has a story like this. Where they were sick/poor/malnourished but were receiving compliments on their weight loss. It's their way of pretending they were in better shape being a pork globe and everyone else doesn't understand fitness. Another favorite larp is pretending they are Fit Fat and can run and lift as much as anyone without losing weight