Duck rape

CuntFucker .

Huh?
All duck sex looks like rape, pretty much.

"I like rape."

- a male duck
1717339500505.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
I honestly hate how this cunt did no research at all and is relying on her local Facebook group of other rube retards for advice while she's already in the process of winging it with no knowledge. It reminds me of losers I've known who'd never turn down a free pet and then just neglect them all. Just letting their dogs fuck willy-nilly. Normal people don't just let their dogs fuck. Nobody wants the responsibility of the puppies except unemployed pieces of shit who definitely can't take care of them.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I honestly hate how this cunt did no research at all and is relying on her local Facebook group of other rube retards for advice while she's already in the process of winging it with no knowledge. It reminds me of losers I've known who'd never turn down a free pet and then just neglect them all. Just letting their dogs fuck willy-nilly. Normal people don't just let their dogs fuck. Nobody wants the responsibility of the puppies except unemployed pieces of shit who definitely can't take care of them.
Oh you’re selling puppies. Do you have papers?
Yeah I have papers, only Zig Zag Orange though
Not rolling papers, stupid, do you have papers for the dog?
What are papers for the dog?
What kind of dogs are these?
Our mutt bitch got pregnant by some other assholes un-neutered dog, so we don’t know. You gonna give us $300 or what?
Nah, bye.

CuntFucker .

Huh?
To be fair, she has a plan in case the ducks don't get along. And asking those questions instead of googling is probably also a form of socializing. I don't understand why all of you are so hard on that dumb cunt.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
To be fair, she has a plan in case the ducks don't get along. And asking those questions instead of googling is probably also a form of socializing. I don't understand why all of you are so hard on that dumb cunt.
Every once in a while you make sense CuntFucker. I have to agree with you here.