captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Fun lesson for the kiddos

Screenshot-20240602-083459-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240602-083508-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240602-083438-Chrome.jpg

G

You're saying she can't swim? Shocking.

The way your tone and attitude changes when talking about Black people versus yt people is telling . I think you have a lot of self hatred and anti Blackness that started when you were younger.

As a kid, I read a book about a young girl who tries to escape from slavery. She was almost caught by a Black man who was running to tell massa every time a slave tried to be free. I remember being enraged and wondering what type of person would do that. you are the answer to that question. It's scary how much you hate yourself and how much you want other Black women to hate themselves too.

Just to play the role as “one of the good ones” and reap the yt rewards! A “pick me” girl for corny yt ppl.
I think if you could scrub off your melanin, you would. 🤷🏿

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
The way your tone and attitude changes when talking about Black people verse yt people is telling . I think you have a lot of self hatred and anti Blackness that started when you were younger.

As a kid, I read a book about a young girl who tries to escape from slavery. She was almost caught by a Black man who was running to tell massa every time a slave tried to be free. I remember being enraged and wondering what type of person would do that. you are the answer to that question. It's scary how much you hates yourself and how much you want other Black women to hate themselves too.

Just to play the role as “one of the good ones” and reap the yt rewards! A “pick me” girl for corny yt ppl.
I think if you could scrub off your melanin, you would. 🤷🏿
I'm just making racist jokes to fit in. It's not that deep.