• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DRUNK AS FUcK AMA (may even doxx myself)

G

So what's your deal? Like covidcumia, you kinda hit the ground running with your crazy.

Who are you, how long have you been one of us? How'd you discover Patposting?
I've been down since the beginning of 2020. I was so mad that I almost beat Jimmy up I just needed someone to tell about it. But then I realized it was an entire community of people that hated him too.

I hit the ground running because I don't have any other speed. I'm kind of messed up because of the things I've been through in my life. But I love you guys because you guys are so messed up.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I've been down since the beginning of 2020. I was so mad that I almost beat Jimmy up I just needed someone to tell about it. But then I realized it was an entire community of people that hated him too.

I hit the ground running because I don't have any other speed. I'm kind of messed up because of the things I've been through in my life. But I love you guys because you guys are so messed up.

Are you like someone else? Nobody was going this hard in early 2020, but since you posted your blacked out eye you have been sprinting.

G

Are you like someone else? Nobody was going this hard in early 2020, but since you posted your blacked out eye you have been sprinting.
I've always been the same person, when I posted the story about how I almost beat up Jimmy I coasted off that for a long time and then the boards went down. But now that the boards have been up for a while, I've actually been able to let a little bit of my personality out. Sorry to disappoint everybody but yes I am kind of a dork and I like to have fun!

Snake

Forum Clout
I can't do that. If people figured out who I was, our company might lose business. We just got an influx of bids, I'm not going to fuck that up.
1647488693468.png

Forum Clout
"The actor that plays WormKiller onthe foremz"
I've always been the same person, when I posted the story about how I almost beat up Jimmy I coasted off that for a long time and then the boards went down. But now that the boards have been up for a while, I've actually been able to let a little bit of my personality out. Sorry to disappoint everybody but yes I am kind of a dork and I like to have fun!

Forgive me good sir, but i don't know this story. Would you mind filling a brotherman in?