Drink it up it up drink it up my friend

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I hate everything about this.
IMG_20220921_004624.jpg

I hate everything about this.
He wants to vamp and sashay so, so badly, but just like with his latent homosexuality, he represses the urge, and sticks with some routine Nana mincing instead. He thinks he's a comedy god up there, with his trusty beer in hand, but all anyone sees is a deeply closeted bottom queen, a dainty little faggot just bursting with queer energy. And that little outfit he's wearing just screams "take me, ya big lug".

G

He wants to vamp and sashay so, so badly, but just like with his latent homosexuality, he represses the urge, and sticks with some routine Nana mincing instead. He thinks he's a comedy god up there, with his trusty beer in hand, but all anyone sees is a deeply closeted bottom queen, a dainty little faggot just bursting with queer energy. And that little outfit he's wearing just screams "take me, ya big lug".

Big fan of your Nana stories my friend. You’re a poet.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I always liked this one:

This is at least clever.

How embarrassing.

This is not.

Ant, the only black man who even cared that you existed was Patrice. After that, the only other black person that recognized your existence is the one you happened to take pictures of without permission.

And she proceeded to beat you like she was Ken Buchanan.

Big fan of your Nana stories my friend. You’re a poet.
Appreciate it! I'm currently hard at work on "Prance!", my Andy Espresso musical. It's based on "Grease", but far, far gayer. You'll cry over Andy's "Hopelessly Devoted To Gavin", you'll be vamping and sashaying in the aisles during "You're The One That I Want", and my take on "Greased Lightning" will leave you rib-less.

This is at least clever.

This is not.

Ant, the only black man who even cared that you existed was Patrice. After that, the only other black person that recognized your existence is the one you happened to take pictures of without permission.

And she proceeded to beat you like she was Ken Buchanan.
Studiously avoiding the sun might make Nana a little "whiter" on the outside, but nothing's gonna change or alter those nigger genes he's carrying.