• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Forum Clout
Danny, do you have any more Ron and Fez background facts?

I hate you tremendously but I am a desperate faggot for Ron and Fez info. Dave is a little unreliable to me because he always tries to make himself sound like a genius..

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Danny, do you have any more Ron and Fez background facts?

I hate you tremendously but I am a desperate faggot for Ron and Fez info. Dave is a little unreliable to me because he always tries to make himself sound like a genius..
Danny, have you considered fucking off and never posting to trade on your quasi fame years ago? Or as a more permanent solution, hanging yourself

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny, have you considered fucking off and never posting to trade on your quasi fame years ago? Or as a more permanent solution, hanging yourself

Have you ever considered not paying attention to me? Freddy can only kill you because you're scared of him. YOU keep him alive. The more you talk, the more Freddy haunts you. Never thought of that, huh.

"We keep posting about Danny and he doesn't go away! Now we're annoyed! What should we do?"

Lmao. Welcome to Costco, I love you.

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout
Have you ever considered not paying attention to me? Freddy can only kill you because you're scared of him. YOU keep him alive. The more you talk, the more Freddy haunts you. Never thought of that, huh.

"We keep posting about Danny and he doesn't go away! Now we're annoyed! What should we do?"

Lmao. Welcome to Costco, I love you.
Do you like the Costco chicken Danny

BenDovid

Forum Clout
can you not afford the 50$ member fee?

All my money is tied up in GME and AMC. TO THE MOON!!!!

All you bears are out of your minds. If there's one thing Gen Z/A want more of, it's physical, brick and mortar game stores. Also, streaming? Who wants that when you can listen to a baby cry and watch full brightness phone screens at LongLegs.

Has CencoredTV gone public yet by the way?? Sign me up for THAT IPO!!!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
you couldnt even afford a real monitor brother

Are you the AOC monitor guy? Nice alt! I told you! It broke when I forgot about gravity dismounting it.

I went with an LG 1440p 21:9 160hz.

Am I cool now? Life's good, right?

I probably could have sold it for like $100 even with the damage, but I'm such a greedy Jew, I just tossed it.

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout
Are you the AOC monitor guy? Nice alt! I told you! It broke when I forgot about gravity dismounting it.

I went with an LG 1440p 21:9 160hz.

Am I cool now? Life's good, right?
its the same account you would know if you are any good near a tech device

what model is it

you cant tell cause its something from temu and its not listed on LGs site nor amazon

did AOC tell you to eff off when you tried to claim warrenty for a 15 years old model? if you even break it at all and didnt try to jew the moving company

actually you didnt hire a moving company and you are still reading this from an AOC monitor

fucking rat