• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Forum Clout
Danny I want a report of your daily doings from the prior day on my desk at 8am, every morning.

When’d you wake up? Breakfast? Was it kosher? What time did you kill Christ? Did you apply to any jobs? What time was the first natty ice? What time do you think you passed out? How does an unemployed near 50 year old fill his day?

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Nobody's paycheck was signed by O&A. As employees of SXM, and SXM only, we were granted vacation/personal time. Some of which had accrued over time. You can't let people go for taking their earned vacation days. Remember Steve and his Fridays? If you think Erik "worked" link me to some of his work. Being made fun of and being a stuntboy bitch doesn't count. Aaaaaand GO.
Leave it alone. Nevermind, I’m 4 pages behind. Don’t leave the noose alone.

G

I'm as much Jewish as I am Greek Orthodox or Hindi.

You're right. They do keep to themselves. And keep others out, sometimes aggressively. Hasid's are also some of the poorest people in the country as the vast majority have no schooling and are highly discouraged from participating in outside life much like the Amish. You're right they are also on welfare. They play the system perfectly and leach off of the taxpayers while concurrently shunning them and treating them like shit. They also skip out on mandatory vaccines, causing the rates of things like measles to be extremely disproportionate in heavy Hasid areas. So if you see one at the local Wal-Mart, stay the absolute fuck away. And yes! They DO have a bunch of children, who will in turn be homeschooled, poor, and potentially inbred who will all take welfare and contribute nothing outside of their own neighborhoods while spitting at you.

That's who you unironically identify with? Good lord.
Kill Jews. Behead Jews. Roundhouse kick a Jew into the concrete. Slam dunk a Jew baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Kikes. Defecate in a Jew's food. Launch Jews into the sun. Stir fry Jews in a wok. Toss Jews into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Jews gas tank. Judo throw Jews into a wood chipper. Twist Jews heads off. Report Jews to the IRS. Karate chop Jews in half. Curb stomp pregnant black Jews. Trap Jews in quicksand. Crush Jews in the trash compactor. Liquefy Jews in a vat of acid. Eat Jews. Dissect Jews. Exterminate Jews in the gas chamber. Stomp Jew skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Jews in the oven. Lobotomize Jews. Mandatory abortions for Jews. Grind Jew fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Jews in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Jews with a ray gun. Kick old Jews down the stairs. Feed Jews to alligators. Slice Jews with a katana.

Btw remember getting humiliated in guitar hero? lol

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Imagine not thinking Opie is successful because he spends all his time doing nothing and just relaxing. Hello? This is what retired millionaires typically do with their time. "Roger Clemens is a failure because he can't throw a 95mph fastball anymore". Yeah....you have your career when you are young....you then hopefully have enough to retire and enjoy the kids and grandchildren and some peace. You don't keep working. You don't keep playing baseball into your 80s or keep doing radio unless you are trying to destroy your image and legacy or are desperately broke.

When someone wins a World Series and MVP and Cy Young they don't need to keep playing until they are 70. They don't need to prove anything else. Or keep playing to score internet points with a guy who was merely a 'bat boy' or 'screenshot taker'. Opie was at the peak of radio for decades and made millions each year. Why would guys like that need to keep working and grinding and pushing themselves? Retire with some dignity left. What Anthony and Norton and Sam are doing now is undignified.

Who do you think enjoys life more? Opie? Or Anthony? Should be obvious. Anthony's success can't even be measured financially anymore as he might be flat broke. Anthony is like these loser MMA fighters that have to debase themselves by boxing some Youtube douche and get knocked out for money because they have no savings for retirement. Anderson Silva and Tyron Woodley (both are negro like Antony as well) were world champions in the UFC.....yet couldn't retire and had to continue boxing despite being old and frail and couldn't beat a random social media influencer in a public and shameful and humiliating display. Now this is what people remember them for.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Isn't that the core basis of this entire board?
No, it’s to see the end of nana, and defecate on his grave when he finally keels over.
We’re going to have a block party first, however. Invite all the blacks from the community to dance on his grave, have sex with white girls, then maybe a freestyle if there’s time.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Erik's Compound hire was 100% a fuck you to Opie. It would be like if Opie hired me, now.
the mistake you're making with this is not everyone is a money grubbing jew like you are. If Erik was Opie's pal or something, why wouldn't he want to see him get work? Opie isn't hiring so why would he try to stop someone else from doing what they think is best for them or just get butthurt about it?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He’s making less than 150 8 years in? (Or however long it’s been)

How long has Scorch been doing radio. Is he making $150K? It's just weird to me this is the assumed salary for a show it's own listeners don't like and don't know how it's still going. A senior engineer at SXM is pulling like $150K. Sam isn't a celebrity so his name means nothing, I don't see how he's getting a penny over like $110K max. We're talking about a show eight years after O&A. Do you think their audience is larger...now? Who do they do live reads for? That's a real teller. Does anyone know?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
How long has Scorch been doing radio. Is he making $150K? It's just weird to me this is the assumed salary for a show it's own listeners don't like and don't know how it's still going. A senior engineer at SXM is pulling like $150K. Sam isn't a celebrity so his name means nothing, I don't see how he's getting a penny over like $110K max. We're talking about a show eight years after O&A. Do you think their audience is larger...now? Who do they do live reads for? That's a real teller. Does anyone know?
No one cares, kill yourself.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I don’t think anybody here listens to them, I have no idea who their reads are for. It’s probably raids shadow legends tier stuff.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Alright I won’t fuck with you and I will speculate seriously. Sam has to be making at least 6 figures. No more than 100k but he’s pulling that in. It’s like saying Jim isn’t making at least more than 200k a year. Why would they stay if they weren’t? They just love doing a show so much they’d do it for 1/10 of whatever they were making 10 years ago? I’m not even going to argue Sam is successful because he has no audience. But SXM fucking loves burning money. How much do you think R&F were being paid? How about O&A? Now i know what you’re gonna say: Those shows (had) audiences plus an established salary that SXM had to compete with. Fez, according to ESD, was making something like 500,000$ + a year by the end. And he barely talked on his own show. And R&F never had the audience O&A did.

Again. I’m not arguing Sam is successful or rich. He’s not. But he’s definitely not making a fucking teachers salary as an equal personality on a radio show, no matter how little people listen or how bad SXM is doing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That is correct. To show you how stupid that school of thought is. Anybody who says Jews control their entire existence is self-owning themselves instantly. It's funny, so, say it more. Tell me how you're poor because a tiny percentage of small, ugly people managed to outmaneuver not only your race, but the entire planet. For all your supremacy, you can't even begin to dismantle the evil Jew system put in place for you. Is that what you're saying? I get it buddy. So again, which is it?

Jews control everything (including you)
Jews are inferior cretins. (which still control you)

Pick one and get back to me.
Jews have disproportionate power in society because they are genetically dishonest and actively work as a group against others and to undermine society. Easy.