Dovid turning the screws

Gives Rich Vos a run for his sheckle.
Rich Vos is a fucking rockstar compared to Danny.
download.jpeg

G

What us gentiles dont know about the Jewish religion is that just like there is a "Bar Mitzvah" as a rite of passage to adulthood.

They have a secret ritual banishing Jews who don't act Jewish enough, by for eg...being broke and poor. They call it the Zmsol

Daniel Ross' Zmsol is going to be held in the "Encore Event Center and the La Hacienda" in San Diego from 3 pm to 9pm, on May 9th...Bring a lot of onions (to throw at him). 9pm to 11:59pm is the foreskin reattachment ritual. At exactly 12 midnight he is officially, no longer a Kike.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Is this the first official, public time the OnA universe collided with the Rick universe? I know Joe reached out to create a coalition of evil but Rick turned it down. I can’t think of another time we got to respond to on OnA character. We need to get Bobo in Ricks orbit. Which, shouldn’t be hard.

Is this the first official, public time the OnA universe collided with the Rick universe? I know Joe reached out to create a coalition of evil but Rick turned it down. I can’t think of another time we got to respond to on OnA character. We need to get Bobo in Ricks orbit. Which, shouldn’t be hard.
Pat tweeted something cunty at Ant or vice versa, I forget, a few years before we even knew about piggy.