• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dopesick

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
This may not be the suitable message board for such posts, but you do know demons are real (as in literal demonic entities, not using it in a metaphoric sense) and some have the ability to appear in human form, but there's always something 'uncanny valley', like an odd back story, or nobody knows their bio, suddenly appearing in a new town/community...leaving people that encounter them with this unsettling sinking feeling but also anyone with monkeys on their back get drawn to them like a moth to a flame.

I think that's what happened here with the pill peddler. He probably 'dissapeared' as eerily as he appeared, am irite? After reaping enough souls that it.
I have my own thoughts about demons or bad energy or what have you, but it is funny you mention him vanishing, because that is exactly what he did as soon as the jig was up.

I'd rather put that on our dogshit police force more than demonic spirits, but maybe cause I'm a pussy who would rather deal with that than literal demonic shit you'd have no power over.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I have my own thoughts about demons or bad energy or what have you, but it is funny you mention him vanishing, because that is exactly what he did as soon as the jig was up.

I'd rather put that on our dogshit police force more than demonic spirits, but maybe cause I'm a pussy who would rather deal with that than literal demonic shit you'd have no power over.
We know what they mean by (((Demons)))