• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dopesick

G

About halfway through this miniseries. Jesus christ. Excellent but harrowing series. Michael Keaton is a hell of an actor. Surprisingly based show too. Sackler family should be on death row. The show suggests that they knew what they were dealing with and didn't give a shit. Doesn't pull any punches. Any brothermen ever get hooked on that oxy filth? Looks like a living nightmare. Congratulations if you did and got clean.

G

And yet almost every bad character in it is Jewish and the "hillbillies" are presented in a much more favourable and unpatronising way. The show surprised me.
you're halfway through. This is like when everyone was sucking nathan fielder's cock over how "based" his show was, and then it ended with some jewish lady shitting on a catholic lady or something.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
There's this theory that Zionists are scaring the living shit out of (mostly) American Jews to flee to Israel (and then later to Ukraine - that's another story) and with Jews shitting on the Jewish Sacklers, Kanye redpilling folk on Jews THROUGH the Jewish media and Chappelle talking about Jewish power on (((Lorne Michaels'))) SNL... I'm kinda believing this.

It's a tale as old as anything, I suppose. The Jews with the power (Pharisees) subjugate "their own" people (Jews who don't understand the situation) to forward their agenda and consolidate money and power for themselves. They don't want Jews to assimilate into civilized society, because then they'd become a part of Christendom. They want other groups to become atheists, pagans, Muslims, feminists, communists - whatever - because they are slaves to the Jew.

E. Michael Jones knows exactly what's going on, and rat kike Ben Shapiro shamelessly lies in everyone's face. Hey Ben, tell those 140 Jewish organizations that they're wrong and they're not really Jewish.

This is literally like if 95% of Italians were Mafia and then denied any involvement.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Any brothermen ever get hooked on that oxy filth? Looks like a living nightmare. Congratulations if you did and got clean.

Yeah, living in China I could get percocet for about five quid for a box of ten. I messed around with it for about a year and actually gave it up fairly easily. Unfortunately, I made a decision to get straight back on the horse. The second time it really got its claws in. I was taking 30 a day, and if I only took around 15 then I'd get sick.

G

Yeah, living in China I could get percocet for about five quid for a box of ten. I messed around with it for about a year and actually gave it up fairly easily. Unfortunately, I made a decision to get straight back on the horse. The second time it really got its claws in. I was taking 30 a day, and if I only took around 15 then I'd get sick.
Your avatar... ribs

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I need to watch that. If it's similar to the DuPont doc then that's just what I need to have enough rage to get things in gear again so I don't flab out in the winter.

Oxy, percs, and many others like them have ravaged the rural areas around here. There was one guy who was going around to nursing homes and baiting the olds into trying the really hardcore shit and then taking them for all they had. Really sad seeing them get hooked, couldn't let them withdraw either or they might die a shitty death. I remember high school and college kids on the come up once their grandparents kicked it because of that guy. Lots of them are still fucked up.

Doctors around here are still really easy going with that shit. People get oxy for headaches. My aunt's doctor made a mistake and doubled her opiate amount. There were so many when we picked them up at the pharmacy I actually got nervous. Over 600 pills for a couple weeks. She calls and asks what to do and he just says "Ah, well I'll just have to remember to not write one for you next time." Next time came around and he did it again. I'm pretty sure he's getting a lil taste.

So far only my cousin ran into a pressed pill batch. She shat herself and rolled around on the floor in a daze after breaking her hip. She'd been drinking too so that might have had something to do with it. Still, not too much fent going on here with so much of the real going around.

G

I need to watch that. If it's similar to the DuPont doc then that's just what I need to have enough rage to get things in gear again so I don't flab out in the winter.

Oxy, percs, and many others like them have ravaged the rural areas around here. There was one guy who was going around to nursing homes and baiting the olds into trying the really hardcore shit and then taking them for all they had. Really sad seeing them get hooked, couldn't let them withdraw either or they might die a shitty death. I remember high school and college kids on the come up once their grandparents kicked it because of that guy. Lots of them are still fucked up.

Doctors around here are still really easy going with that shit. People get oxy for headaches. My aunt's doctor made a mistake and doubled her opiate amount. There were so many when we picked them up at the pharmacy I actually got nervous. Over 600 pills for a couple weeks. She calls and asks what to do and he just says "Ah, well I'll just have to remember to not write one for you next time." Next time came around and he did it again. I'm pretty sure he's getting a lil taste.

So far only my cousin ran into a pressed pill batch. She shat herself and rolled around on the floor in a daze after breaking her hip. She'd been drinking too so that might have had something to do with it. Still, not too much fent going on here with so much of the real going around.
Mate, I'm not even American and it saddened and angered me equally. I can only imagine how fucking furious it would make me if I was from Virginia or Kentucky or somewhere.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
About halfway through this miniseries. Jesus christ. Excellent but harrowing series. Michael Keaton is a hell of an actor. Surprisingly based show too. Sackler family should be on death row. The show suggests that they knew what they were dealing with and didn't give a shit. Doesn't pull any punches. Any brothermen ever get hooked on that oxy filth? Looks like a living nightmare. Congratulations if you did and got clean.
I started watching it a while ago. It was really good. The lesbian mine worker with a back injury had me rolling my eyes but it was entertaining and well made. Also dig Michael Keaton. He's a guy like Tom Hanks who was great in silly comedies in the 80s but can kick ass at serious stuff too

G

I started watching it a while ago. It was really good. The lesbian mine worker with a back injury had me rolling my eyes but it was entertaining and well made. Also dig Michael Keaton. He's a guy like Tom Hanks who was great in silly comedies in the 80s but can kick ass at serious stuff too
The lesbian character didn't bother me tbh. The actress did a good job and I'm sure there are a few lesbians working in mines, especially as it was a family tradition in her case. Don't know how far you saw but her storyline takes a turn. Keaton is great in it. Again, don't know how much you saw, but his character's storyline really goes to some unexpected places.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The lesbian character didn't bother me tbh. The actress did a good job and I'm sure there are a few lesbians working in mines, especially as it was a family tradition in her case. Don't know how far you saw but her storyline takes a turn. Keaton is great in it. Again, don't know how much you saw, but his character's storyline really goes to some unexpected places.
I was maybe 3 eps in? It was eye rolling but didn't take me out of it or anything. I'd definitely go back to it. Just got caught up watching other stuff

G

This may not be the suitable message board for such posts, but you do know demons are real (as in literal demonic entities, not using it in a metaphoric sense) and some have the ability to appear in human form, but there's always something 'uncanny valley', like an odd back story, or nobody knows their bio, suddenly appearing in a new town/community...leaving people that encounter them with this unsettling sinking feeling but also anyone with monkeys on their back get drawn to them like a moth to a flame.

I think that's what happened here with the pill peddler. He probably 'dissapeared' as eerily as he appeared, am irite? After reaping enough souls that it.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
This may not be the suitable message board for such posts, but you do know demons are real (as in literal demonic entities, not using it in a metaphoric sense) and some have the ability to appear in human form, but there's always something 'uncanny valley', like an odd back story, or nobody knows their bio, suddenly appearing in a new town/community...leaving people that encounter them with this unsettling sinking feeling but also anyone with monkeys on their back get drawn to them like a moth to a flame.

I think that's what happened here with the pill peddler. He probably 'dissapeared' as eerily as he appeared, am irite? After reaping enough souls that it.
I'd buy jews being demons/agents of demons no doubt. God has his people, so does moloch.

G

D41A9599-93AB-4D89-85FB-791E534FDEDD.jpeg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Haven't seen it but it's some sick shit (in a bad way). I do hold doctors corrupt/responsible for accepting the claims that homeostasis & tolerance wouldn't occur. The American medical system being money-driven has it's pros & cons, you're the only western country to advertise medicines on TV.

It is actually possible to prevent opioid nociceptive tolerance with compounds including NMDA antagonists & peptides like DAMGO, I work on these as a passion project but there's no money in it