Donut Hate Thread

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I know this is a troll thread however I implore people to not hate donuts because of "duh douchy, hipster food reviewers on Instagram who wear skinny jeans, ironic shirts, and flat brimmed baseball hats duh"

donuts are awesome

and you guys do say "duh" before every sentence and have the dumb radio caller voice.....

it will never be a hack bit

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
The kikes want us to believe that the donut holes are getting smaller year by year, when in fact the opposite is true, open your fucking eyes people, before there's more hole than donut left!

View attachment 100965

Here's a picture of their kike propaganda, this shit makes my skin crawl, they can't keep getting away with it!
Why are they so petty and calculating? Any reason behind it?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I know this is a troll thread however I implore people to not hate donuts because of "duh douchy, hipster food reviewers on Instagram who wear skinny jeans, ironic shirts, and flat brimmed baseball hats duh"

donuts are awesome

and you guys do say "duh" before every sentence and have the dumb radio caller voice.....

Who ever said donuts are hipster food? I have never heard anyone say that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

donuts are awesome

I just don’t like donuts or cake. Always seemed counterproductive to start the day with so much sugar.