Donut Hate Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I'm all in wit a warm Krispy Kreme glazed donut but I can't get them anywhere around me, which makes me want to kill myself.

My grandmother used to make me delicious potato donuts (it's a thing, look it up.) I loved them and I loved her. I tried to make them one time and they weren't the same.

I don't give a shit about any other donuts, really. Tim Horton's can blow me. I'd never buy a donut aside from at Krispy Kreme. I don't give a fuck about cinnamon buns either.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm all in wit a warm Krispy Kreme glazed donut but I can't get them anywhere around me, which makes me want to kill myself.

My grandmother used to make me delicious potato donuts (it's a thing, look it up.) I loved them and I loved her. I tried to make them one time and they weren't the same.

I don't give a shit about any other donuts, really. Tim Horton's can blow me. I'd never buy a donut aside from at Krispy Kreme. I don't give a fuck about cinnamon buns either.
Dunkin where I used to live made the best ones they were larger than normal and always fresh but every Dunkin I go to now is just not the same. They really motherfucked me.

SensibleKeks

I love headlight donuts. But they don't have them down South for some reason. Went to a Dunkin Donuts and asked for one. They looked at me like I'm fucking retarded. It was soul crushing.

download.jpeg

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Dunkin where I used to live made the best ones they were larger than normal and always fresh but every Dunkin I go to now is just not the same. They really motherfucked me.
Dunkin stopped making the donuts at the shops like a decade or more ago. Now they bake them at some regional place and deliver them to the individual locations. That's why they always run out and they don't taste fresh.

Back in the good old days, they cared about the donuts.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I love headlight donuts. But they don't have them down South for some reason. Went to a Dunkin Donuts and asked for one. They looked at me like I'm fucking retarded. It was soul crushing.

View attachment 100946
My mom always called eclairs "long johns" so I assumed that's what everyone called them. I used to ask for long johns at bakeries and they wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Edit: I just looked it up, eclairs and long johns are different things. Mama's not wrong, YOU'RE wrong! Are all these bakers just retarded fucking idiots who don't know fuck all? I'm starting to think so. "Do YoU mEaN EcLaIrS, sir?" No, ASSHOLE, I MEAN A FUCKING LONG JOHN!

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
My mom always called eclairs "long johns" so I assumed that's what everyone called them. I used to ask for long johns at bakeries and they wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Edit: I just looked it up, eclairs and long johns are different things. Mama's not wrong, YOU'RE wrong! Are all these bakers just retarded fucking idiots who don't know fuck all? I'm starting to think so. "Do YoU mEaN EcLaIrS, sir?" No, ASSHOLE, I MEAN A FUCKING LONG JOHN!
Seriously, these bakers tried to fucking gaslight me into thinking that long johns were just shitty little eclairs all along. I am owed at least two apologies.

SensibleKeks

Mama Vigoda is 100% right and everyone else is a dumb fuck. The local donut shop near my grandfather's called them Long John's and I'll be damned if they are called anything else. Honest people running donut shops should know their shit.

I'm am old man. I remember when Dunkin Donuts wasn't called Dunkin or DD like some faggot shit. You sell donuts, be proud of that!! They barely sell donuts anymore. They used to have dozens of selections to choose from. Now it's barely a dozen.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

Your mom fucked long baker dick apparently

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Donut shops are all Cambodian, Thai, or Vietnamese owned here in OC and they’re basically all the same. Reliably good. I bring a box into the office on a Friday every couple of months. I always make sure to include plenty of maple bars for the women. Why are maple bars always their favorite? My mom, every gf I’ve ever had, etc…all preferred the maple bar.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The kikes want us to believe that the donut holes are getting smaller year by year, when in fact the opposite is true, open your fucking eyes people, before there's more hole than donut left!

donutspiracy (1).jpg

Here's a picture of their kike propaganda, this shit makes my skin crawl, they can't keep getting away with it!