• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doesn't she just look a peach?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
View attachment 27645

Nobody's vandalized any of your dumb possessions fatty. It was you and we have it on tape because you were stupid enough to give it to us.
Even if it wasn't him, it was wash-off marker. It would have been harder to get out if it was fucking crayon. Actual vandalism can't be fixed with spit and a kleenex.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I own a 2016 Corvette Stingray and I’ve never felt the need to post a picture of it on social media or make it my entire personality. I don’t even tell many people and especially not girls I’m meeting for the first few times because it just attracts gold diggers. I just enjoy cars and wanted a fun car to drive on the weekends. Rick needs it to compensate for his lack of masculinity and possibly a penis as well.
I've got a 2 god damn Lexuses (Lexi?) that blow cold air up from the seat onto the bottom of your ball bag. Feels great on a summer day. This is probably the 2nd time I've ever mentioned it on the internet.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I own a 2016 Corvette Stingray and I’ve never felt the need to post a picture of it on social media or make it my entire personality. I don’t even tell many people and especially not girls I’m meeting for the first few times because it just attracts gold diggers. I just enjoy cars and wanted a fun car to drive on the weekends. Rick needs it to compensate for his lack of masculinity and possibly a penis as well.
He has 4.6L Mustang with a badge package and acts like it’s a collectors item. Only the Mustang II is gayer than Pat’s 5th gen Mustang.

G

View attachment 27645

Nobody's vandalized any of your dumb possessions fatty. It was you and we have it on tape because you were stupid enough to give it to us.
Vandalizing his own property with ‘gay virgin’ was the gayest most virgin thing he’s ever done up to including allowing another man to shoot semen into his first better wife. It’s as if he thinks he’s somehow the polar opposite of that in his Old Testament sex god mind. Fag.