• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does this faggot even leave his house anymore?

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
He would need to gain a little weight but I can see it.

Have you looked up his YouTube channel? They all seem to have one.
Whos this bodacious babe?

Forum Clout
I think he uses (lol) the home gym and keeps the gym membership for using the steam room. Fucking wasteful pig.
Pat broke through the attic using the home gym, rendering the 1st floor unit uninhabitable in the process, the reason it's not rented out.
He is forbidden from doing physical exercises indoors, except on concrete slab floors with reinforced girders.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
This is one of the funniest Pat L’s of all time to me. So many people used the covid shit to get into shape, try to be more active, get outside, etc. Not Pig, but he took the opportunity to brag about his “home gym” while putting on at least 15lbs
That's some fat pig, open homosexual Mersh, faggot kikery level shit right there.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
You’re not calling me Mersh, are you, funster?
No, sir.

Patrick is a fat pig, open homosexual, Mersh like slimy rat heeb.

I got zero issue with a man (or woman) working out to better themselves physically and mentally! In fact, I support it. However, Fatrick could get mad stacked from toes to neck and that fucking grotesque weirdo face (and retard brain) with the elongated reptilian mouth and eyes are never gonna garner the smoking hot babe he so desperately needs as a beard to smokescreen his blatant faggotry.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No, sir.

Patrick is a fat pig, open homosexual, Mersh like slimy rat heeb.

I got zero issue with a man (or woman) working out to better themselves physically and mentally! In fact, I support it. However, Fatrick could get mad stacked from toes to neck and that fucking grotesque weirdo face (and retard brain) with the elongated reptilian mouth and eyes are never gonna garner the smoking hot babe he so desperately needs as a beard to smokescreen his blatant faggotry.
Don’t forget - Pat has NOTHING but free time and should have no excuse to be a fat tub of shit. Seriously, everyday is wide open and he can’t be bothered to put in 30-45 minutes of fitness. That’s even more embarrassing - if he had a job / life it would be one thing to not be in shape but he really has no excuse.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Don’t forget - Pat has NOTHING but free time and should have no excuse to be a fat tub of shit. Seriously, everyday is wide open and he can’t be bothered to put in 30-45 minutes of fitness. That’s even more embarrassing - if he had a job / life it would be one thing to not be in shape but he really has no excuse.
He's completely fucked either way, honestly. Even if he had gainful employment it would probably be worse as he'd just tell himself he "worked so hard today" and deserves the steak and deep fried potatoes and sugary desserts he shovels into his fucking dummy headed, fat, weird, sci-fi space warped faggot face.

No wonder he's into strictly sci-fi... Goddamn reptilian looking ass nigga.