• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does this faggot even leave his house anymore?

Forum Clout
1000002516.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He got a home gym for “Covid reasons” but can’t be bothered to go to the attic. He rarely left the house much even before Covid. Fat.
This is one of the funniest Pat L’s of all time to me. So many people used the covid shit to get into shape, try to be more active, get outside, etc. Not Pig, but he took the opportunity to brag about his “home gym” while putting on at least 15lbs

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is one of the funniest Pat L’s of all time to me. So many people used the covid shit to get into shape, try to be more active, get outside, etc. Not Pig, but he took the opportunity to brag about his “home gym” while putting on at least 15lbs
Funny part was the gym was after the vax and masks had stop being needed everywhere but claimed it was “due to Covid” all the equipment was needed. Mind you they still have gym memberships - as far as we know - might have had that cut from the budget.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
According to Dan and the tag he put on his car: no he doesn’t leave the house much.
we joke around here but it’s Friday and I’m done with work for the day.

I can’t help but wonder what the fuck his day actually looks like (hyperbole aside). When does he really wake up? What’s his morning like?

I’m saddened to think it’s as simple as “he wakes up at 11 and then sits around his house all day tweeting”, but that’s probably it lol. What a sad, pathetic, miserable existence. Exactly what he deserves.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Even worse, she married a retarded child.
It's like one of those old comedy movies. This is the trailer:

This is Niki. She doesn't like working and she's figured out a fool proof plan to never work again...

"I'm telling you, Jen. No more 9 to 5 for me."

... but there's something she didn't plan for.

"Hello my name is Patrick Tomlinson."

record scratch

"You married a retard?!"
"I didn't know I would get a retard!"

Now Niki is about to find out how not working is a whole lot of work.

"Two trucks! Two trucks! Look Niki! Two trucks! Niki!"
"Shut up, Patrick!"
"I'm telling the internet!"
"What have I done!"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's like one of those old comedy movies. This is the trailer:

This is Niki. She doesn't like working and she's figured out a fool proof plan to never work again...

"I'm telling you, Jen. No more 9 to 5 for me."

... but there's something she didn't plan for.

"Hello my name is Patrick Tomlinson."

record scratch

"You married a retard?!"
"I didn't know I would get a retard!"

Now Niki is about to find out how not working is a whole lot of work.

"Two trucks! Two trucks! Look Niki! Two trucks! Niki!"
"Shut up, Patrick!"
"I'm telling the internet!"
"What have I done!"