• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Sam Roberts eat like an adult yet?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
No self-respecting parent would allow his child to have a nutrient-deficient diet at any age.

Sadly we live in the jew age, so anything that distracts your child enough to allow you to work more and/or earn more jewgold, and avoid going to jail for kicking his ass, is just A-OK.

P.S.: I once told my mother I didn't like aubergine. She cooked the fucker for a week straight, and told me to eat it, or starve.

I love my mom.
My mom always made me eat vegetables and now I’m skinny, go figure.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
qwGM5rYh.webp

G

Some kids are just picky eaters, but they usually grow out of it. My cousin went through a phase when he was 8 or so where he pretty much refused to eat anything except fish fingers. It once took us nearly two hours to get my younger son to try an orange.

Sam seems to be a combination of coddled mummy's boy and turbo sperg. The "texture" thing is pure autismo. They usually don't like foods that require a lot of chewing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Some kids are just picky eaters, but they usually grow out of it. My cousin went through a phase when he was 8 or so where he pretty much refused to eat anything except fish fingers. It once took us nearly two hours to get my younger son to try an orange.

Sam seems to be a combination of coddled mummy's boy and turbo sperg. The "texture" thing is pure autismo. They usually don't like foods that require a lot of chewing.
>fish fingers

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My cousins boyfriend is a fussy eater. I haven't delved too far into exactly what he will and don't eat but stuff like buffets freak him out and he has to go elsewhere to get food. Won't eat any type of "sauce" either so stuff like spaghetti Bolognese is a no go etc.

He's 6 foot 3 and a heavily tattooed warehouse manager yet eats like a kid. It's really bizarre how they try and pretend it's normal and don't just say " yeah it's a bit weird"

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I wasn’t a picky eater as a kid but there was a lot of shit I hated until I was older. The exact wrong thing to do is turn meals into power struggles. If they don’t like what’s being served, they can make themselves a tuna sandwich or go hungry. They’ll eat eventually.

Picky eaters are bad in bed, pass it on.