• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Sam Roberts eat like an adult yet?

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I don't understand how he could live as long as he has with the diet of an 8 year old.
No self-respecting parent would allow his child to have a nutrient-deficient diet at any age.

Sadly we live in the jew age, so anything that distracts your child enough to allow you to work more and/or earn more jewgold, and avoid going to jail for kicking his ass, is just A-OK.

P.S.: I once told my mother I didn't like aubergine. She cooked the fucker for a week straight, and told me to eat it, or starve.

I love my mom.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Here he is 2 years ago trying momma apple pie for the first time

He really should be killed. I'm not going to do it, in fact I'd prefer if no other human was involved to deny Sam the attention he craves. Ideally, he'd eat a chikkin nuggie that was accidentally dropped into a vat of white lithium grease before packaging.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Got any pictures? I'm curious what the retard who married this austrolopithicene looks like.
6273576834_4828227c6e_b.jpg

okokokokok.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
He either doesn’t eat at all, changed his diet, or has a godly metabolism. Sam may be an unfunny untalented piece or shit, but he’s a careerist. Maybe he was convinced that he could be healthy and keep fawning over naked sweaty men hugging each other if he ate his veggies.