• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Patrick have visitation rights with his daughter?

G

I recall he said he gets one skype video call on her birthday every year. That's it.

He has seen her though. But hasn't been able to be in the same room with her since 2014/2015 (when she was three). The year is imprecise since he's changed his story about that. But the last time was probably June or July of 2014.

mjkyoc.png

Why wouldn't he be allowed to see that little girl anymore!?

And why put her on that skype call? Why put her through that bizarre ritual? How could that annual call possibly benefit her? She doesn't know the asshole but she has to pretend to care and call him "daddy"? I sure hope not.
It fucking enrages me when he tells indirect yet blatant lies like this. Fatrick has never to fight a single battle in family court. He completely relinquished his rights all on his own. The Aaron Haag fellow assumes that because Pig has zero custody, it must mean he got totally fucked in court, because that is the case 99% of the time when men are not allowed to have custody of their kids. Instead of correcting Mr. Haag and letting him know the embarrassing truth, Fatty just rolls with it and goes with "Yeah fuck family courts I'm right there with you". This is why it bothers him so much that we are on his Twitter keeping him honest.

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
I heard Pat shot a Nerf dart at the ultrasound screen.
This got my ribs real good.

My wife volunteers as court appointed advocate for kids in foster care, and the shit that parents get away with (even adoptive parents) and still get some kind of visitation is enough to make me seriously consider committing some serious felonies (nothing as serious as fake book reviews or calling someone fat online, of course). Most of the stories are legitimately disgusting and depressing, but these people still have some sort of visitation. Pat is entirely full of shit. A modicum of effort on his part is all it would take to be a part of his daughter's life. Thank gods his unearned pride won't let that happen, because she's immeasurably better off without him. I bet he "saw" a picture of her on facebook or something and his six months ago bullshit is just that.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
A few years ago - when I was 29 - my ex girlfriend who I recently broke up with told me she was pregnant and it was mine.

I loathed this woman. Nothing dramatic, just didn’t want to see her again.

However I’m a man, so I got my lawyer to arrange equal rights and I willingly agreed to pay the mother an extremely generous amount (I’m not flexing here but I wanted my child to be looked after financially so I instructed him to pay her way above the amount I would otherwise be forced to) - it meant I’d have to move into a divorced dad apartment but they could pay the mortgage and comfortably live in a nice house. I wanted my child to be in my life and have a good upbringing.

It wasn’t mine after a paternity test and I still enjoy that moment profoundly. She ended up with a complete deadbeat like Pig who contributed nothing and refused to acknowledge his responsibility. Which is very funny.

At least I know I’d step up and be a man. In light of recent humiliations it’s an honour to be joined by men
AND NOT FAGGOT-ASS CORNHOLING COCKSUCKERS LIKE MARRIED MY COUSIN, HE SHOULD FUCKIN' DIE!
Phil easy, the wine makes you emotional!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There's no feasible scenario where he wouldn't be allowed to see his daughter if he actually wanted to. It's his choice. His ego was so badly damaged by Jon and Ade running off to start a life away from him that he decided to cut off any part of it, including his own flesh and blood.

Fucking scum.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It isn’t his daughter. He ran away from her before she was born. He chose pew-pew Lego toys over his own child, child. He’s a joke and a creep, and I am overjoyed at his failure.

Hey Pat! I know you read this just like I know you peeped at my Insta. How did you like my celebration when I hit 200k followers? Also, did you see the outdoor kitchen on my vacation home? It was in the photo with the Olympics crew. It sure beats the piss out of your fire pit, eh?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The fact he spends all day trying to make himself out to be some kind of moral compass when he ran away from his fatherly responsibilities is the most damning detail of what a fraud he is. Im surprised his followers dont call him out on it since that while group spends everyday shaming people on twitter.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"Any excuse to screw with the father."

Disingenuously playing the pity pig card yet again with his own distinctly hateable Fatrick flair.

The 3 separate meetings on visitations makes it sound like the court was doing everything they possibly could to convince him not be a childish (& fat) retard about it. But our Fatty Pig Patty can't help but revert back to his natural state.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The Skype thing sounds made up, the idea that once a year his daughter has to Skype him would confuse the hell out of any kid. You can be a felon and get at least SOME kind of visitation but piggy wants everyone to think he’s some victim of a meanie ex-wife. You know he purposely made his terms insane so they would refuse his demands so he could claim it’s their fault. Just like how Colin Kaep was looked at by teams and offered contracts but talks always “fell through” so he continue to play the victim for attention. He knew if signed with a team all his “the NFL is racist, I’m being held back for my beliefs!” Would be over and would have to play which would show the world his best days were long behind him. He purposely demanded insane money to keep himself unsigned.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
My kids facetime me pretty much everyday when they’re with their mom. No idea how a man could settle for one Skype call a year with his child.