• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Patrick have visitation rights with his daughter?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
There's a list people get on that they have to keep registering for. They usually end up living in ghettos and aren't able to keep decent jobs afterwards. It wouldn't surprise me if when they made that list they got angry and stayed angry. It would definitely keep them away from kids.

I agree he's fat though.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
A few years ago - when I was 29 - my ex girlfriend who I recently broke up with told me she was pregnant and it was mine.

I loathed this woman. Nothing dramatic, just didn’t want to see her again.

However I’m a man, so I got my lawyer to arrange equal rights and I willingly agreed to pay the mother an extremely generous amount (I’m not flexing here but I wanted my child to be looked after financially so I instructed him to pay her way above the amount I would otherwise be forced to) - it meant I’d have to move into a divorced dad apartment but they could pay the mortgage and comfortably live in a nice house. I wanted my child to be in my life and have a good upbringing.

It wasn’t mine after a paternity test and I still enjoy that moment profoundly. She ended up with a complete deadbeat like Pig who contributed nothing and refused to acknowledge his responsibility. Which is very funny.

At least I know I’d step up and be a man. In light of recent humiliations it’s an honour to be joined by men
AND NOT FAGGOT-ASS CORNHOLING COCKSUCKERS LIKE MARRIED MY COUSIN, HE SHOULD FUCKIN' DIE!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I recall he said he gets one skype video call on her birthday every year. That's it.

He has seen her though. But hasn't been able to be in the same room with her since 2014/2015 (when she was three). The year is imprecise since he's changed his story about that. But the last time was probably June or July of 2014.

mjkyoc.png

Why wouldn't he be allowed to see that little girl anymore!?

And why put her on that skype call? Why put her through that bizarre ritual? How could that annual call possibly benefit her? She doesn't know the asshole but she has to pretend to care and call him "daddy"? I sure hope not.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I recall he said he gets one skype video call on her birthday every year. That's it.

He has seen her though. But hasn't been able to be in the same room with her since 2014/2015 (when she was three). The year is imprecise since he's changed his story about that. But the last time was probably June or July of 2014.

mjkyoc.png

And why put her on that skype call? Why put her through that bizarre ritual? How could that annual call possibly benefit her? She doesn't know the asshole but she has to pretend to care and call him "daddy"? I sure hope not.
Wasn't aware of this. I thought Pat got what's called a paper abortion, where for all intents and purposes he was not the father legally and nothing would ever change that.
If he does skype with her once a year he could probably get more regular visitation with her, but he would have to start back paying child support and we all know he has no fucking money.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

mjkyoc.png

"And it's because of that onside kick I I gave her up on purpose"

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

mjkyoc.png

I never saw the original Skype call claims but know it’s been referenced a lot. I just can’t see it being true. For a start, like you said, it’s absolutely horrible to do that to a little kid who has no idea what’s going on and would essentially be making her birthday something uncomfortable and scary.

I don’t see how Jon or Ade would accept that either; especially after he signed away his rights three different times and refused visitation unless it was under his rules, according to PCJ.

I think Pat, as he’s proven so many times with so many things he pretends to be an expert on, invented something he thinks sounds sweet to strangers. I bet he’s never had anything more than a photo.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout

mjkyoc.png

When I was a little kid my dad used to make me get on the phone to talk to his family members who I had seen maybe 1 or 2 times in my life. Id sit there in silence like a big faggot waiting for them to talk and ask me questions. I was nervous the entire time. Its not something you'd want your kid to go through if you care about them. But Fatrick doesn't care about other people.

G

I recall he said he gets one skype video call on her birthday every year...

I'm pretty convinced the annual Skype call is classic Tall Tales Tomlinson. He still needs to use his daughter as a token for woke points, the truth (him signing away all rights) would negate the ability to pretend like he still will be a part of her life.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
When PCJ posted in the old forum, he specifically stated that Ade and Pat tried arbitration (or something like that) three times to sort out visitation rights. He was difficult, gave no room in negotiations and tried to screw her over out of spite.

Even with that I don't know how you sign away your parental rights unless it's something both parents want. I'm no lawyer but I was doing research on it years ago (where does the time go) because this shit didn't make any sense to me. Parents fight over visitation rights all the time in court. If anything Pat had the more sympathetic side given he was being cheated on and she left him. Anyways most judges are very reluctant to terminate parental rights even with both parties agree to it. They rather have the parents come to some sort of an agreement.

Any claims that Pat every saw his daughter should be treated as the lie it is.

Forum Clout
A few years ago - when I was 29 - my ex girlfriend who I recently broke up with told me she was pregnant and it was mine.

I loathed this woman. Nothing dramatic, just didn’t want to see her again.

However I’m a man, so I got my lawyer to arrange equal rights and I willingly agreed to pay the mother an extremely generous amount (I’m not flexing here but I wanted my child to be looked after financially so I instructed him to pay her way above the amount I would otherwise be forced to) - it meant I’d have to move into a divorced dad apartment but they could pay the mortgage and comfortably live in a nice house. I wanted my child to be in my life and have a good upbringing.

It wasn’t mine after a paternity test and I still enjoy that moment profoundly. She ended up with a complete deadbeat like Pig who contributed nothing and refused to acknowledge his responsibility. Which is very funny.

At least I know I’d step up and be a man. In light of recent humiliations it’s an honour to be joined by men
AND NOT FAGGOT-ASS CORNHOLING COCKSUCKERS LIKE MARRIED MY COUSIN, HE SHOULD FUCKIN' DIE!
its the wine phil you're emotional

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He could get her back at any time if he wanted. Even the most deranged one-sided courts give even the worst of fathers at least a little bit of custody. He deliberately signed her away and has done nothing to get her back.

I knew a dude that hadn't seen his kid in years, petitioned the courts for visitation weeks after getting out of the box for his seventh DUI, and the judge told the chick flat-out that unless the kid is in danger, the courts will always award visitation, regardless of circumstance. Merely wanting to be in your child's life without fucking them or beating them is all it takes to see your kid in this country.