• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Pat understand nutrition at all?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
not to commandeer this thread but does anyone have any solid advice for someone trying to eat butter and go to the gym ? I noticed at thanksgiving my size 34 pants were a bit hard to button and since that day I decided to really start trying to work out and get in better shape.

I been reading charles bronson's book 'solitary fitness' and bought myself a ab wheel and stool to start doing the Mr Bob Backlund gym in a box routine. That fucking ab wheel is a lot harder than it looks for someone who never had a strong core. Thanks for the information and ill hang up and keep listening. million bucks ron
Just eat less and be hungry, fatso

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Breakfast tea is the most commercial shit ever. It's a blend of black teas from the former British colonies and drank by the common uneducated limey. I don't know why Pat thinks its fancy when it's mostly drunk by people he looks down on.
Yes. I’m not gonna lie, though, I’m all in with a strong breakfast tea and a spot of milk once in a while. I don’t brag about it on social media, however, as if it makes me high class

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Breakfast tea is the most commercial shit ever. It's a blend of black teas from the former British colonies and drank by the common uneducated limey. I don't know why Pat thinks its fancy when it's mostly drunk by people he looks down on.
On this side of the pond, if you don't drink black coffee in the morning, you're a faggot - and I'm not talking about a Marlboro.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I’m traveling right now but I’ll DM you if you’re serious. I have coached many people on this board with simple, effective nutritional and/or cardio tips and I’m sure I can help you. Give me a little time because I’m en route at the moment. If you’d like to, feel free to DM me some of your goals and I’ll be building a response as I get time.

Thanks

Your ol’ Pal, Carol
I am definitely serious. I always been in average to good shape my whole life but the last few years I kinda let myself go and I want to nip that shit. Was gonna wait for the new year and make it a resolution but no reason to hold it off. No rush on the reply and thank you for taking the time out of your day to help out with some advice and tips.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Definitely listen to Carol’s advice, @Opesterino. I’ll Patrick-back here to say that it sucks at first to change your diet but any progress is good progress. Stick to your goal and look at a picture of Fatrick when you feel unmotivated.
oh for sure. I would say Carol is one of our most shining examples of fitness here. I will make the guys proud !

G

He really is clueless. He still hasnt

Funny because pat doesnt have a diet that leans heavy on meat or plant based. Its always double or triple carbs and starches. Veggies are very minimal if any at all and when he orders a steak he gets a dinky overpriced filet because he thinks thats the fancy pants cut. Mostly its heavy in bread,corn,potatoes,rice and those are drenched in butter.

Grains, hops, and potatoes are plants, child. My diet is perfectly crafted to create optimal performance from under my pink blanket. Now hush.

G

Getting my Peloton's bearings fixed today. Fat Pat has motivated me to crank up the fitness level this winter.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Don’t you mean Irish tea? I feel like Pig tries to assert his “cosmopolitan” character. Drip coffee is “too rube” for Patrick, so he has to show off by saying he drinks “Irish Breakfast Tea” or some shit (with tons of milk and sugar, of course, like a true bitch).
Yes, I forgot Been To England Once Pat is always ready to assert his worldly knowledge and show how he's so unique. I've had meatloaf in several nations, child.