• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Pat understand nutrition at all?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Served with an Irish coffee in a Darth Vader cup.
Don’t you mean Irish tea? I feel like Pig tries to assert his “cosmopolitan” character. Drip coffee is “too rube” for Patrick, so he has to show off by saying he drinks “Irish Breakfast Tea” or some shit (with tons of milk and sugar, of course, like a true bitch).

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Pat once said something to the effect of, "men who don't eat plant-based and insist on always eating meat are weakly trying to hold onto their masculinity."

He knows absolutely fuck all about nutrition. Whether they're vegan or not, the majority are on a plant-based diet and they're generally unhealthy. Here's a couple of hints, fatso: plant-based proteins are not nearly as bio-available in humans as animal-based, and animal-based foods do not generally make you fat - plants will.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
not to commandeer this thread but does anyone have any solid advice for someone trying to eat butter and go to the gym ? I noticed at thanksgiving my size 34 pants were a bit hard to button and since that day I decided to really start trying to work out and get in better shape.

I been reading charles bronson's book 'solitary fitness' and bought myself a ab wheel and stool to start doing the Mr Bob Backlund gym in a box routine. That fucking ab wheel is a lot harder than it looks for someone who never had a strong core. Thanks for the information and ill hang up and keep listening. million bucks ron

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really is clueless. He still hasnt
Pat once said something to the effect of, "men who don't eat plant-based and insist on always eating meat are weakly trying to hold onto their masculinity."

He knows absolutely fuck all about nutrition. Whether they're vegan or not, the majority are on a plant-based diet and they're generally unhealthy. Here's a couple of hints, fatso: plant-based proteins are not nearly as bio-available in humans as animal-based, and animal-based foods do not generally make you fat - plants will.
Funny because pat doesnt have a diet that leans heavy on meat or plant based. Its always double or triple carbs and starches. Veggies are very minimal if any at all and when he orders a steak he gets a dinky overpriced filet because he thinks thats the fancy pants cut. Mostly its heavy in bread,corn,potatoes,rice and those are drenched in butter.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
not to commandeer this thread but does anyone have any solid advice for someone trying to eat butter and go to the gym ?
Keto / Carnivore / Mediterranean. Focus on things high in protein and fat. I'm feeling at my best eating steaks, feta and eggs. And then, of course, cut out sugar and minimize carbs or eliminate them completely depending on how inactive you are.

Funny because pat doesnt have a diet that leans heavy on meat or plant based. Its always double or triple carbs and starches. Veggies are very minimal if any at all and when he orders a steak he gets a dinky overpriced filet because he thinks thats the fancy pants cut. Mostly its heavy in bread,corn,potatoes,rice and those are drenched in butter.
Plant-based as in, not animal-based. Remember the breakfast corn plate with the spinach? It was toast with peanut butter, the spinach, the corn... but fuck all eggs and a couple of pathetic rashers of bacon (which suggests they were in a pack and thus, shitty).

Non-animal foods just don't really service the body... meat is anabolic and builds muscle, plants are catabolic and break down muscle.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
not to commandeer this thread but does anyone have any solid advice for someone trying to eat butter and go to the gym ? I noticed at thanksgiving my size 34 pants were a bit hard to button and since that day I decided to really start trying to work out and get in better shape.

I been reading charles bronson's book 'solitary fitness' and bought myself a ab wheel and stool to start doing the Mr Bob Backlund gym in a box routine. That fucking ab wheel is a lot harder than it looks for someone who never had a strong core. Thanks for the information and ill hang up and keep listening. million bucks ron
I’m traveling right now but I’ll DM you if you’re serious. I have coached many people on this board with simple, effective nutritional and/or cardio tips and I’m sure I can help you. Give me a little time because I’m en route at the moment. If you’d like to, feel free to DM me some of your goals and I’ll be building a response as I get time.

Thanks

Your ol’ Pal, Carol

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m traveling right now but I’ll DM you if you’re serious. I have coached many people on this board with simple, effective nutritional and/or cardio tips and I’m sure I can help you. Give me a little time because I’m en route at the moment. If you’d like to, feel free to DM me some of your goals and I’ll be building a response as I get time.

Thanks

Your ol’ Pal, Carol
Definitely listen to Carol’s advice, @Opesterino. I’ll Patrick-back here to say that it sucks at first to change your diet but any progress is good progress. Stick to your goal and look at a picture of Fatrick when you feel unmotivated.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Thanks

Your ol’ Pal, Carol
Look at this evil criminal bigot Nazi cyberatalking fascist, helping everyone to improve their health. Literally shaking rn.

G

Thanks

Your ol’ Pal, Carol

You're a good egg, Carol.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

I've been macro'ing for years and it works great for me. Just got to figure out your carb/protein/fat ratio for what you want to accomplish. It varies depending on if you're boosting, cutting, etc.

I bet @CarolMaxheinie knows more about nutrition than me. Def hit him up

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Don’t you mean Irish tea? I feel like Pig tries to assert his “cosmopolitan” character. Drip coffee is “too rube” for Patrick, so he has to show off by saying he drinks “Irish Breakfast Tea” or some shit (with tons of milk and sugar, of course, like a true bitch).

Breakfast tea is the most commercial shit ever. It's a blend of black teas from the former British colonies and drank by the common uneducated limey. I don't know why Pat thinks its fancy when it's mostly drunk by people he looks down on.