• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does it sound a little strange when you hear a guy refer to another man as "my husband"?

G

The worst is fiance or fiancee, even though it's technically correct and it's only a transitional phase. Such gay sounding words.
No kidding. Of course it's a faggoty French term. It sounds like someone treating their relationship like they signed up for a 30 day free trial. Either commit or don't. Enough with the corny designations.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
WWAW "My Old Lady"

My GF
404E191F-601A-4396-A37B-A4933A6168E8.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t mind it but a man calling his wife “wifey” or anything like that is very gay and faggot if you ask me.

Old lady is funny if used in the correct setting, about ten years ago I was in some kind of forced HR training and one guy referred to his wife as his “old lady” and the instructor (who was a woman) just lost her shit and yelled at the guy for like 10 minutes in front of everyone. Funny stuff.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I knew a drunk prick jail guard who only ever called his wife "wife". Like right to her. He also called his kids the daughter, the boy and the baby. They had names but I don't know them.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I don’t mind it but a man calling his wife “wifey” or anything like that is very gay and faggot if you ask me.

Old lady is funny if used in the correct setting, about ten years ago I was in some kind of forced HR training and one guy referred to his wife as his “old lady” and the instructor (who was a woman) just lost her shit and yelled at the guy for like 10 minutes in front of everyone. Funny stuff.
You didn’t need to mention that the HR instructor was a woman.

Also I hope the guy laughed at her at least.