• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does it sound a little strange when you hear a guy refer to another man as "my husband"?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I mean I think anyone should do whatever they want to do, be with whomever they want to be with, et cetera...but it just sounds a little weird to me. I don't know. I would ask the resident gay guy for him to weigh in but he's probably off on a fun cruise with his pals, having a great time (and we hate that)

Anywho, happy holidays, gang!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I mean I think anyone should do whatever they want to do, be with whomever they want to be with, et cetera...but it just sounds a little weird to me. I don't know. I would ask the resident gay guy for him to weigh in but he's probably off on a fun cruise with his pals, having a great time (and we hate that)

Carol just ribbed a post of mine this morning, but hasn't made any posts since september :(

Everytime I see @Gay Faggot. 's avatar I get excited but then realize it's not Carol

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
It’s gayer to hear a straight “man” refer to his girlfriend/wife as his “partner”. Faggot.
Isn't that pretty common everywhere else except the US? Partner used to imply domestic partnership of the same sex I thought, but now I hear it used to describe non-married heterosexual couples more frequently in the US

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how fags love doing this. They just can't help but force the knowledge of their faggotry on you. "Oh my husband just bought this thing for mee teeee heeee" Wow who cares? You just wanted us to hear that you're gay. Lesbians do this too, which just makes me laugh. Imagining her going home to meet her "wife" and how she pictures herself as "the husband" while she's hanging her coat up at the door. Yeuck

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how fags love doing this. They just can't help but force the knowledge of their faggotry on you. "Oh my husband just bought this thing for mee teeee heeee" Wow who cares? You just wanted us to hear that you're gay. Lesbians do this too, which just makes me laugh. Imagining her going home to meet her "wife" and how she pictures herself as "the husband" while she's hanging her coat up at the door. Yeuck
Cokelogic ovah here hasn't seen his dick since 2000. Big mad jelly slobbo.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Isn't that pretty common everywhere else except the US? Partner used to imply domestic partnership of the same sex I thought, but now I hear it used to describe non-married heterosexual couples more frequently in the US
That and significant other are for genderqueer preferred pronoun enforcing faggots. Say girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband.

Or if you're Jim Norton, "chick"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

It sounds weird because it's an abomination and it's only natural to be repulsed by that statement. Regardless of what the media tries to force feed you

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I liked hearing Carol talking about the gay culture. Sounds like those fellas have a lot of fun, except for the dick fungus guy. I'll never not chuckle when I see two guys kiss, however that's my hang up and I wish no ill will to them.

Patreeky, comment?