• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does he actually have anything to back this up?

G

Pat wanted the US to do what Canada did. Lock down the country for 2 years and send everyone money. Pat wants to be ruled and owned by the government.
The Canadians had worse "free money" plans than the USA did. The idiots here were just locked down for shit. One place in my town takes a picture of anything, your dog, fake vax certificate, anything, as vaccine proof lol, so that's where we go out. They used word of mouth and look at it incase any fucking Karen's are observing. There are some people that have resisted.

Forum Clout
Last time I looked it was something about Russia definitely hacking the election, it is a fact child, something pants-shitting to that degree

"Putin is getting ready to invade the Ukraine so we need to send your sons to die, child. Oh, and your daughters too.

Why didn't he do this while he had a puppet installed in the White House for 4 years? Because he's that deranged and diabolical. I'm sorry you're stupid, Sergey."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Being fat, not being physically active and having a bad diet (especially when you add alcohol to the mix) keeps your pecker from working. Add the drop in testosterone that comes after age 40 and I bet you Niki's vibrator goes through so many batteries it brings Greta Thurnburg to tears.
He falls asleep in a haze after arguing with the internet all day. Can you imagine the wild scenarios he imagines? Anyone that is actually working can tell you that its business as usual but if you look at pats tweets you would think people are burning crosses in his front yard. He wants clashes in the street and business' burning. He doesnt want people to actually get along. He has been blaming everyone but himself his entire life and will continue to do that until his last breath.

G

Being fat, not being physically active and having a bad diet (especially when you add alcohol to the mix) keeps your pecker from working. Add the drop in testosterone that comes after age 40 and I bet you Niki's vibrator goes through so many batteries it brings Greta Thurnburg to tears.
High blood pressure meds since he was 28. This nigga could have a coronary at any moment.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat just makes up these odd conspiracy theories. The booze has taken its toll. His sedentary lifestyle and booze has made him paranoid. He thinks everything needs to "sound the alarm" . Pat desnt even care about ottowa or canada. This is just a topic he can use his "nazi/ white supremacist" finger pointing. He lacks all sincerity on the topic. He just wants to be that fear farming tweet in peoples timeline.
This is also a great example of serious of an addiction he has to twitter because he’s been unemployed for close to a decade. Him not having a job has messed up his mental health and twitter has only made it much worse. Normal well adjusted people don’t tweet 100 times a day because people on twitter don’t leave the house or function in society. To them everyday the sky is falling and the world is being taken over by evil Russian Nazi republicans. Normal people with jobs and families don’t have time to obsess over nothing like Pat and his ilk. Twitter is dying because it’s become the home for crazy and unwell people. Pat not having a job or any responsibilities has made him actually believe he is saving the world 1 tweet at a time and can’t get a real job because his world saving job is too important. Since he never leaves the house he believes what he sees on twitter is real yet anyone with a job / life know that’s not even close to true because they leave the house and interact with co workers, friends, family, and so forth. Twitter is full of people that don’t leave the house and scream into the void that the world is ending because they’re all nuts. I also think Pat is on some government benefit due to being unable to work because he’s mentally unstable and Niki is his caregiver which is why they have a roommate marriage for tax reasons. Plus Pat is fat.

G

This is also a great example of serious of an addiction he has to twitter because he’s been unemployed for close to a decade. Him not having a job has messed up his mental health and twitter has only made it much worse. Normal well adjusted people don’t tweet 100 times a day because people on twitter don’t leave the house or function in society. To them everyday the sky is falling and the world is being taken over by evil Russian Nazi republicans. Normal people with jobs and families don’t have time to obsess over nothing like Pat and his ilk. Twitter is dying because it’s become the home for crazy and unwell people. Pat not having a job or any responsibilities has made him actually believe he is saving the world 1 tweet at a time and can’t get a real job because his world saving job is too important. Since he never leaves the house he believes what he sees on twitter is real yet anyone with a job / life know that’s not even close to true because they leave the house and interact with co workers, friends, family, and so forth. Twitter is full of people that don’t leave the house and scream into the void that the world is ending because they’re all nuts. I also think Pat is on some government benefit due to being unable to work because he’s mentally unstable and Niki is his caregiver which is why they have a roommate marriage for tax reasons. Plus Pat is fat.
When I eventually steal her from Fatrick, I'm going to make sure I turn her into a hardcore republican too. Anything to enrage him more.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Had to get to "paid protesters" before I realized he wasn't talking about us.
Reported for misinformation

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He doesnt want people to actually get along.

B6-D665-DE-0-A01-4-C86-8-D28-2-F7886-D17-ECE.jpg