• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does he actually have anything to back this up?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Or is he completely pulling this out of his ass? I can't find one reference from anyone else anywhere on the internet making this claim, he's literally just making shit up now

Screenshot_20220207-123653.jpg

Screenshot_20220207-124254.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Paid protesters that all happen to have CDL licenses? Paid protesters are people needed to stand around and get paid to hold whatever signs they’re given, not drive 18 wheelers. Then again his idiot followers will believe anything they read on twitter as long as it makes the politically party they don’t like (the right) look bad. His followers actually think Russia is paying us to call Pat a fat idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sure Rick, these guys are using their rigs which is their livelihood and worth quite a few shekels, they are not niggers that have nothing to lose
To even think truck drivers are paid protesters is beyond stupid. I grew up with guys from trucking families (some even had their own companies) and to say these guys and their rigs are the same as losers getting paid to hold signs in a specific location is pants shifting retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wouldn’t be surprised if Pat grew up/went to school with a couple truckers / trucker families. Of course everybody hated him since he was a lazy smug cunt. He hates everyone from his hometown because they weren’t lazy assholes like him and didn’t appreciate his asshole behavior. He was that kid that believed he was above everyone.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat just makes up these odd conspiracy theories. The booze has taken its toll. His sedentary lifestyle and booze has made him paranoid. He thinks everything needs to "sound the alarm" . Pat desnt even care about ottowa or canada. This is just a topic he can use his "nazi/ white supremacist" finger pointing. He lacks all sincerity on the topic. He just wants to be that fear farming tweet in peoples timeline.

G

In fairness I've lived in Canada as my full-time home for 15 years and have recruited dozens of people to the fold of hating niggers, kikes, street-shitters, the bloated state, public health care and a host of other right wing opinions. People I've met here, I have watched in real time change opinions just by learning that being called a racist is actually a meaningless insult designed to prevent "wrong thought". I'd rate Rick's statement mostly false, but personally know some elements are partially true. I've met many snow niggers who thought that it was impossible to believe anything other than niggers are wonderful and whites are all racist in some way and owe the nigger something, eventually through reason, see the truth.

G

Pat just makes up these odd conspiracy theories. The booze has taken its toll. His sedentary lifestyle and booze has made him paranoid. He thinks everything needs to "sound the alarm" . Pat desnt even care about ottowa or canada. This is just a topic he can use his "nazi/ white supremacist" finger pointing. He lacks all sincerity on the topic. He just wants to be that fear farming tweet in peoples timeline.
Being fat, not being physically active and having a bad diet (especially when you add alcohol to the mix) keeps your pecker from working. Add the drop in testosterone that comes after age 40 and I bet you Niki's vibrator goes through so many batteries it brings Greta Thurnburg to tears.