• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Eddie Trunk have butthole cancer?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Trunk likes a very specific kind of ultra-faggy 1987-1992 era hair metal, along with old Kiss and UFO. Slaughter, Kix, Trixter, Extreme, Dokken, Tesla, Skid Row, that kind of shit. And he talks about it like he's the world's foremost authority, which he probably is, now that I think about it. Eddie is at his absolute funniest when he starts ranting about Kiss. They started using impostor members twenty years ago, and Trunk is still fuming about it, like it was some sort of personal affront to everything he holds dear. I mean Christ, man, it's fucking Kiss.

Don't lump Dokken in with those zilches(actually Tesla aren't really zilches either)

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Eddie is at his absolute funniest when he starts ranting about Kiss. They started using impostor members twenty years ago, and Trunk is still fuming about it, like it was some sort of personal affront to everything he holds dear. I mean Christ, man, it's fucking Kiss.
Ace Frehley is my ride or die, child.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Trunk likes a very specific kind of ultra-faggy 1987-1992 era hair metal, along with old Kiss and UFO. Slaughter, Kix, Trixter, Extreme, Dokken, Tesla, Skid Row, that kind of shit. And he talks about it like he's the world's foremost authority, which he probably is, now that I think about it. Eddie is at his absolute funniest when he starts ranting about Kiss. They started using impostor members twenty years ago, and Trunk is still fuming about it, like it was some sort of personal affront to everything he holds dear. I mean Christ, man, it's fucking Kiss.
0D804591-0324-4579-9278-6227A8E73960.jpeg

G

That's interesting because from what I've heard from him I didn't think he liked the "hair" metal as much as the hard rock stuff. I always thought of him as more of an Ozzy's Boneyard guy vs Hair Nation. Like he's more Kiss, UFO, Dio, Metallica, Sabbath. The record company he worked at did the harder stuff as well. Whatever, he's still a douche.