• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Eddie Trunk have butthole cancer?

G

licensed-image (1).jpeg

He looks like late life Truman Capote

download (8).jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I recently thought one of my best friends had asshole cancer because my other best friend called me and was like "_____'s in the hospital. I guess the doctor says he has shit problems." I was like "What the fuck do you mean shit problems?" And he said "Like a butt disease, you better call him." And it turned out he was just super constipated or something.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
My goth ex-girlfriend loved heavy metal, horror movies, all that corny white people shit. She had a passionate hatred for Eddie Trunk, Jim Florentine, Matt Pinfield, and all those guys from the heavy metal interview/talk shows on VH1 and MTV. Anytime one of them appeared on the TV, she went into a loud autistic rage, it was pretty amusing. Sometimes I would put the show on just to hear her seething comments. She would wish death on them every few minutes, it was so bizarre.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
My goth ex-girlfriend loved heavy metal, horror movies, all that corny white people shit. She had a passionate hatred for Eddie Trunk, Jim Florentine, Matt Pinfield, and all those guys from the heavy metal interview/talk shows on VH1 and MTV. Anytime one of them appeared on the TV, she went into a loud autistic rage, it was pretty amusing. Sometimes I would put the show on just to hear her seething comments. She would wish death on them every few minutes, it was so bizarre.
She sounds cool.

Forum Clout
Back in around 2009-2010, a friend of mine was going through a whole huge cancer thing. He watched Trunk's unbearably faggy TV show, so his wife wrote them asking if they'd either send him a T shirt or let her buy one, as a holiday gift. They just ignored her, and she developed a (perfectly understandable) hatred for Eddie. Then a few years later, we were at a UFO gig at our local rock venue, and of course Eddie Trunk was there, as he's a massive UFO fan. He was wandering around before the show, doing his whole King Of Rock act with that annoying look on his face. My friend's wife saw him, and she ran over to him, backed him into a corner, and began berating him for a solid 5-10 minutes, telling him how his show sucked and what a cheap piece of shit he was and etc. And we were just laughing our balls off, as Eddie cowered in fear. We still laugh about it to this day.

Eddie's whole claim to fame was that he managed to get Ace Frehley sober enough to sign a mid-level record deal and make a handful of middling solo albums, which in his delusional mind means he got Kiss back together. You won't find a more sad-sack sorry bag of cold limp severed penises than Eddie Trunk. He likes the absolute gayest music and he has an open disdain for any bands who deviate from his 1987 template. He's the "heavy metal expert" who's afraid of a solid 90% of the genre.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Every time I saw Scott Ian's face on VH1 I wanted to punch that faggot through a window.

Big 4 of Thrash my ass, Anthrax fucking blows.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I must be the only faggot who liked "That Metal Show" on VH1 with Eddie & Florentine & Don Jamieson. I remember watching all the episodes on VH1's website (I wanna say this was like 2012). Trunk would admit on the show he knew nothing about Ozzy-era Sabbath--the whole reason for metal's existence in the first place--but Florentine would make fun of him for it and tended to keep his faggotry (idolizing UFO and other gay bands) in check.
What can I say? It was a fun 20 min of "guys having a hang" :brothaman_sm: So what if blue collars like me enjoyed the heck out of it?

G

Every now and again, I'll put on Hair Nation on a Monday night and wonder "What the fuck is this garbage they're playing" and then realize it's an Eddie Trunk show. Whoever said he has shit taste in music is spot on, but the fucking weirdos who call into that show are just as bad. Most of them ask dumb questions about obscure bands or even individuals that nobody gives a fuck about:

Hey Eddie, I'm a big fan of Tigertailz and their bassist Pepsi Tate. Just wondering what those guys have been up to? Are they touring?

Eddie what can you tell me about Zebra? Any new music coming out from them?

Like fuck dude, the music was good for it's time. I still listen to a bunch of stuff from back then but who really gives a fuck about 90% of those bands now?

Forum Clout
Every now and again, I'll put on Hair Nation on a Monday night and wonder "What the fuck is this garbage they're playing" and then realize it's an Eddie Trunk show. Whoever said he has shit taste in music is spot on, but the fucking weirdos who call into that show are just as bad. Most of them ask dumb questions about obscure bands or even individuals that nobody gives a fuck about:

Hey Eddie, I'm a big fan of Tigertailz and their bassist Pepsi Tate. Just wondering what those guys have been up to? Are they touring?

Eddie what can you tell me about Zebra? Any new music coming out from them?

Like fuck dude, the music was good for it's time. I still listen to a bunch of stuff from back then but who really gives a fuck about 90% of those bands now?
Trunk likes a very specific kind of ultra-faggy 1987-1992 era hair metal, along with old Kiss and UFO. Slaughter, Kix, Trixter, Extreme, Dokken, Tesla, Skid Row, that kind of shit. And he talks about it like he's the world's foremost authority, which he probably is, now that I think about it. Eddie is at his absolute funniest when he starts ranting about Kiss. They started using impostor members twenty years ago, and Trunk is still fuming about it, like it was some sort of personal affront to everything he holds dear. I mean Christ, man, it's fucking Kiss.