• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone still wish his twitter suspended?

do ya?

• Total voters

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Its a tough one man, genuinely. I'd love it if he was permanently suspended just because its the only thing he cares about, but at the same time I think the board would be sent into a lull. None of Fatsos circle provide enough milk on their own to continue sustenance. But he would absolutely be back on some sort of alt so we wouldn't be lonely for long.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
While I obviously enjoy him being ridiculed up and down the internet he’s still gaining followers and since he’s such a ludicrously narcissistic piece of shit he can probably still convince himself he’s won.

Losing his twitter forever would most likely push him to a complete nervous breakdown and getting all of his subsequent ban evasion accounts banned would have been fun for a while too.

With all that said, he is really fat, ugly and stupid.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
My dream would be to hack his Twitter password.

Then I could take a week off work and just post content guaranteed to lose him the maximum number of followers. I'd commission furry/lolita artists, stuff like that.

All the while, I could think about him losing his tiny mind trying to get in contact with the CEO of Twitter to get his account back.

Then I'd delete the account rather than getting him banned so he could set up a new one with zero followers! :D

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
While I obviously enjoy him being ridiculed up and down the internet he’s still gaining followers and since he’s such a ludicrously narcissistic piece of shit he can probably still convince himself he’s won.

Losing his twitter forever would most likely push him to a complete nervous breakdown and getting all of his subsequent ban evasion accounts banned would have been fun for a while too.

With all that said, he is really fat, ugly and stupid.
We have watched him long enough to know his follower numbers dont mean anything as far as his internet strength. It only means everything to pats ego. After all he has gone through, he has never had even 1/4 of his followers try to support him. 2k at most and I dont even think they were all his followers. It was from other peoples followers trying to help. All the followers numbers just prove what a fraud pat is.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
If it gets suspended, he gets mad and it's funny.

If it's up, he gets mocked and ruins his career childing and stalkering people and having retard takes like right now.

We always win.

Exactly. We get the best of both worlds this way and pig has to live in constant fear of his favorite toy being taken away.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Don't linger on what you can't control.

I'll give a nice report, like for his most recent suspension, but mostly fall in the line of "If I can't effect it then don't let it bother you."
I'll continue suckling his teat, if it turns sour I'll give a report but I'm not going to assume something great like a permanent suspension will happen.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
We have watched him long enough to know his follower numbers dont mean anything as far as his internet strength. It only means everything to pats ego. After all he has gone through, he has never had even 1/4 of his followers try to support him. 2k at most and I dont even think they were all his followers. It was from other peoples followers trying to help. All the followers numbers just prove what a fraud pat is.
We know that but Pat doesn’t. He still thinks they make him special and important. The biggest pain you could inflict on Pat would be to take away his sense of self-importance. When people started telling him his tank thing is ridiculous his first reaction was to insult how many followers they have. He’d rather lose Niki than those followers.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
We know that but Pat doesn’t. He still thinks they make him special and important. The biggest pain you could inflict on Pat would be to take away his sense of self-importance. When people started telling him his tank thing is ridiculous his first reaction was to insult how many followers they have. He’d rather lose Niki than those followers.
This exactly. He would rather lose Nikki. I still am firmly believing that Jon and Ade absolutely TORE Fatrick to shreds. Let's be honest...Fatrick wasn't getting teenage pussy, he wasnt getting much college pussy. Ade isn't bad looking. So he exploited her inexperience and insecure parts to get a ring on it. Then Jon happened. Like i said in another thread... I showed my missus the pics, without much context... She was like 'there is no fucking way they weren't fucking before those pics'...and she said like it's beyond fucking... Its 'I want to be with you' affection and familiarity going on there.
Fatrick was apparently given several different arrangements to still see Annabelle and he said no. Its not very known for family court judges to go give rights away. I've been to prison... Judges will give the most fucked up deadbeats more access than you can imagine. Something major happened for that judge to terminate his rights.
The fat cunt posted a thing about how Adrienne was and is, lying to herself and essentially is desperate to have him back. When she filed for divorce and said she had never felt any thing for him, no emotional connexions, she had never found him enjoyable and never FOUND HIM ATTRACTIVE... Fatrick posted that she is lying and lying to herself.
Fatrick was a forgettable, nerdy, teachers pet, tell tale fucking asshole that kids hate. Then he was the loner and was too mundane and normal to go tench coat and eyeliner. He was the chubby nobody who wrote stories about how the cheerleader secretly fancied him and he saved the day. Marrying Ade was a validation of all the things Fatrick was craving since he was a kid... He is A MAN. he has A WIFE... People will know he has a wife and then KNOW he has sex with his wife... People will know he is a man with a wife and he can have sex with her....
He gets cucked beyond the beyond because his poor sense of style, his poor skills in bed, his arrogance and ego... He gets OWNED by Pringle Can...
Evvery single... And I mean EVERY SINGLE MOLECULE OF FATRICK'S MASCULINITY is torn apart. He is cucked beyond and before it was a popular word. Another man has his hands all over his wife, he is too dumb or scared to do anything and the worst is SHE WANTS IT... SHE WANTS IT! her marriage is so bad she wants to dissolve it and potentially start World War 3 with custody but does so because she can't fucking stand you.... You fail to satisfy her in every fucking way a wife should be....
So Fatrick is a humiliated cuckold with no wife, no kid, no real career, no real friendw, no real interest in his life...
He gets Dumbo sure but he is BROKEN to the core and out of that jagged, deep,raw and poisonous wound to his soul comes the shit we all know and hate him for...
The arrogance and bitterness and self aggrandoising, the refusal to ever ever admit a mistake, the constant need to say in comic book terms how tough and manly he is, the insatiable desire for the last word, the need to look down on people hence calling them child, the utter deluded and scarily consistent denial of any statement that makes him look any less than his perfect self... 'you are fat'... No I'm not.... You put weight on on these two photos... 'no i didnt. Same weight'...
You aren't right about this... Many sources say it 'wrong child I am right'....
Jon ripped out Fatrick's Fragile soul and sense of worth... And he has been going crazy to fulfil that void ever since...
He is a sad, pathetic and unhealthy depressed and angry loner with plenty of issues. But he is spiralling out of control and will keep doing so because there's no way he will let himself see bottom because he refuses to think he even had one.
I don't see his marriage lasting for the duration. I really think that. He's definitely putting that marriage under increasingly tough pressure...
The funny thing is.. And always has been e...Fatrick sees this... Just says 'no you are wrong child'
And in his head he was won