• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone still wish his twitter suspended?

do ya?

• Total voters

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
As of Right now with Twitter turning on him and pointing out what a smooth brained dolt he is. No! I’m fucking loving it. I would like to see a suspension after this blows over. I’d love for his last stand on Twitter to be exposed as a smooth brained dolt and then sink into the underground with a permanent ban.

Forum Clout
While its a win either way, Im of the belief that it would be better if he was actually permanently suspended. The levels of coping and seething when he cant get his fix and is missing out on all the twitter blithering, while less documented, is the best endgame.
Reduced to Trump-level obscurity where he has to get someone else to tweet faxes of his fat takes

G

As of Right now with Twitter turning on him and pointing out what a smooth brained dolt he is. No! I’m fucking loving it. I would like to see a suspension after this blows over. I’d love for his last stand on Twitter to be exposed as a smooth brained dolt and then sink into the underground with a permanent ban.
I’d love to see him go on a 6 month long sperg out where more and more people learn about him and become patposters. A period where every day he dances like a piggy puppet and eats his entire ass for our amusement. This can’t go on forever (I don’t think), but it would be awesome for this to go next level and blow up even more.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I’d love to have him go on a 6 month long sperg out where more and more people learn about him and he eats his entire ass for amusement. This can’t go on forever (I don’t think), but it would be awesome for this to all go next level
We know about the 2 $5000 payments to Goldberg to get unbanned. How much you think Piggy’s invested in buying followers and likes on Twitter over the years? Probably enough to #PayQuasi. If he just kept his snout shut he would be a lot richer.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Yes. I want him driven from the internet like the Nazi children at the Battle of the Bulge. He's everything wrong with the culture. A zero talent, ignorant but opinionated "creative" whose quest for undeserved fame clogs the ecosphere for actual talent. He is why all movies are either capeshit or reboots. He is why horseshit like Ready Player One are bestselling novels.

I don't want to hear from Pat again until it's his obituary page with an open comment section.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Yes. I want him driven from the internet like the Nazi children at the Battle of the Bulge. He's everything wrong with the culture. A zero talent, ignorant but opinionated "creative" whose quest for undeserved fame clogs the ecosphere for actual talent.

I don't want to hear from Pat again until it's his obituary page with an open comment section.
I hope he gets as many kind wishes as Scott Sarli and Roy Robinson did. RIP Fellas.

“Niki, child when I’m dead, you must close the comments on my memorial page!”

Forum Clout
The fact that this is the truth will never not glaze my ribs.

Pat when he can tweet.
10c101d340e49f800eca47585ec82938.jpg

Pat when he can't tweet.
Event9.png

Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I'd like to see how long it would take Laura Rich to realize his oinking wasn't showing up.
Laura Rich was in the Air Force. I think Pat fantasizes that it is she that’s the Ghost of Kyiv. That’s why he keeps claiming it’s a woman. But evidently…
It’s a hoax. Many say the “footage” is from a combat fighter simulator. it’s more an Urban Legend that Ukrainians want to believe. It’s building morale in the people fighting no doubt.