• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone actually believe his horseshit

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
"FUCK it's that fat dude with the laptop again. He's taking up three spots."

"The guy who got faxed here?"

"Yeah, sucking Trump's cock. hehehe."

"Dude last time he was here he left some gross looking hot sauce or something."

"Aw sick. That shit we were dunking into the dumpster?"

"Yeah it smelt like burnt baby food."

"Gross."

"....Dude, tell him to bring some more."

"Ha okay."

G

Let's just say this did happen. Warren Buffet over here is giving it away rather than sell it because its not like he has some legal bills to pay or anything.
I can't because how do they even give it out to use? What bottles are it in, how broadly does it need to be given out to have it run out? Envision how deranged you'd be just to bring it in, and then to claim they asked for more, and what happens when it's all gone, they all wait for the 2022 vintage? "Alright, well give me the Tabasco, I guess the locally grown product will wait until next winter". Yea then he has to plant all 20 sq feet, he'll need to dig up the "pavers" for more land or turn the dumpster next door into a planter.

Forum Clout
I can't because how do they even give it out to use? What bottles are it in, how broadly does it need to be given out to have it run out? Envision how deranged you'd be just to bring it in, and then to claim they asked for more, and what happens when it's all gone, they all wait for the 2022 vintage? "Alright, well give me the Tabasco, I guess the locally grown product will wait until next winter". Yea then he has to plant all 20 sq feet, he'll need to dig up the "pavers" for more land or turn the dumpster next door into a planter.
Everything you said is accurate, but you're way overthinking it. I'm just saying he should be more enterprising than charitable given he himself is a charity case.

What really happened is Hooligans tossed it in the trash immediately, because as multiple people have pointed out already it's a health code violation. He went in for his pig slop meal today or yesterday and requested special boy's special sauce. Rather than tell him the truth, they cover and say "I guess you'll just have to bring more in." Idiot doesn't realize what happened and hops onto twitter to alert the masses.

The idea of a 2022 Half-Hovel vintage made me loff.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It must be a health code violation to serve condiments made by a patron who proudly does not wear underwear.
I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to provide a product not made in house without an ingredient label or verifiable nutrition facts sheet or label at a restaurant in all 50 States in this great country. Call the health department.