• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Patso will go to Hooligan's Super Bar for Thanksgiving or do you think he will be with his Family at home?

Where will Patso go for Thanksgiving?

• Hooligan's

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • With Nilki's Family who gave him thousands of dollars

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Debtor's Prison

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's going to go to a bar, but it isn't going to be Hoolies.
I also believe this, I think they told him to stop coming. I would bet it was due to hooligans not “neutralizing” Dan on the spot while he live streamed himself sitting there. Knowing Pat and how insane he is he saw this as a huge betrayal and most likely threw a temper tantrum at the bar staff / mgmt (similar to how we saw him on those police tapes) and they gave him the LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN!!! Ban. Remember, Pat not only claimed Hooligans as “his bar”, he also considered all the staff that are paid to tolerate his shit his good friends.

Just look at how he freaked out in court and yelled that Dan Mullen was a felon and guilty of serious crimes. He def did something like that at Hooligans about how DARE they serve a terrorist and didn’t call the police or something overdramatic and caused a scene. I bet Niki even had to go and apologize for her retard husband (like she does with the local pizza places) and they said fuck off.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I also believe this, I think they told him to stop coming. I would bet it was due to hooligans not “neutralizing” Dan on the spot while he live streamed himself sitting there. Knowing Pat and how insane he is he saw this as a huge betrayal and most likely threw a temper tantrum at the bar staff / mgmt (similar to how we saw him on those police tapes) and they gave him the LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN!!! Ban. Remember, Pat not only claimed Hooligans as “his bar”, he also considered all the staff that are paid to tolerate his shit his good friends.

Just look at how he freaked out in court and yelled that Dan Mullen was a felon and guilty of serious crimes. He def did something like that at Hooligans about how DARE they serve a terrorist and didn’t call the police or something overdramatic and caused a scene. I bet Niki even had to go and apologize for her retard husband (like she does with the local pizza places) and they said fuck off.
It still amazes me that he thought he could declare someone a felon and the cops at the courthouse would arrest them based on his porcine squealing alone.

It was just supposed to be a bit pat, you weren't actually supposed to do it!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

Occam’s Razor says it’s either this, or he realized the food was shit.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He'll claim whatever he wants but until there's a selfie with a table full of food, and other people present, we know the truth.